⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
I will NEVER align myself with this kind of evil.
These entities can only make their statements through videos, because they would get destroyed in a face to face debate.
03:53 PM - Sep 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
01 September, 09:10
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Wow. Go work on a farm, woman, and readjust your brain. People work their tails off in life just to survive. SMH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
01 September, 08:45
Wow. I think most people work HARD and pay through the nose for the "privileges". Since when is a child's good health a "privilege"? I'd say no matter what side of the tracks you come from...that is definitely a blessing. I don't think true Christians ever look at it like they are BETTER than anyone else...not if they truly understand that they are sinners saved by GRACE. This person has no true understanding of the difference between privilege and blessings. Definitely needs prayer that the scales would be removed for the eyes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
john park @Jpark219
01 September, 08:03
I think someone wise within her circle needs to steer her in the right direction.

It isn't her fault, but the people she surrounded herself and/or the information she was presented with that made her think this way.

I wouldn't just call people who talk this way "demons" or "evil"...but just hope for the best for them that one day they will meet someone who can steer them into the right direction in life.

But, she does need to learn the difference in privileged and blessed means and actually be able to critically know the difference.

God Bless American Minds.

Jody Donohue @Jody
01 September, 08:02
is that a scar where they took his adams apple out? what an ugly human.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 September, 07:58
🙄....wow, just wow....🙄

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
01 September, 07:54
#Ignorant ...she is so lost - God will humble her in his own time - glad I don't have to be a witness to it - have a feeling it's gonna be spiritually brutal.
#GoodLuckWithThatPOV 🙏

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
01 September, 06:52
love ya Brotha Luis

01 September, 07:08
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
🤜💥🤛❤

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
01 September, 06:51
oh m G
bless your heart, Woketard sheep
oh and 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 September, 08:00
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
🤣🤣..........Woketard Sheep........🤣🤣

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
01 September, 05:44
Oddly enough, all I see is a serpent with a hiss. I thought something might be wrong with the video, so I looked again - yep, definitely a serpent with a hissing sound about it’s wiggling tongue. I rebuke this evil. 🙏🏻Feeling Blessed🙏🏻

01 September, 06:48
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
AMEN!!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
01 September, 04:16
---->she hasn't a clucking clue what "blessed" means, so she really needs to button her smug superiority up tightly

I really wish that these...people...could hear just how stupid that crap sounds coming out of their mouths

ice mtn @icemtn17
01 September, 04:09
This is the new Poster Girl (Person?) for the programmed slaves of the NWO. If she ever wakes up you’ll be able to hear the sound of the splat when she hits bottom cause she’ll have fallen such a long way.

Donna Corn @Ddmason
01 September, 04:05
She looks to be sitting in a nice car while doing her virtue signaling. Perhaps she could sale it, start riding a bike and give the money to those she perceives as victims.

01 September, 04:11
In response Donna Corn to her Publication
the hypocrisy and double standard 🦬💩 that's comes out of these "opressed" people's mouths are uncanny.

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
01 September, 03:55
😆Must have got the jab. Sounds like a neurological disorder