⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
01 September, 03:53
I will NEVER align myself with this kind of evil.
These entities can only make their statements through videos, because they would get destroyed in a face to face debate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Corn @Ddmason
She looks to be sitting in a nice car while doing her virtue signaling. Perhaps she could sale it, start riding a bike and give the money to those she perceives as victims.
04:05 PM - Sep 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Ddmason in this post can reply
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
01 September, 04:11
In response Donna Corn to her Publication
the hypocrisy and double standard 🦬💩 that's comes out of these "opressed" people's mouths are uncanny.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mac 1331 @cirrus
01 September, 07:39
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Its amazing to hear those words come out of her mouth. hear the distorted view of others. Feeling blessed and being grateful is a positive, and can be an inspiration to others to be their best. This is a teardown of anyone working hard, happy, feeling blessed and grateful. I do not accept any weight added to my back from her.