P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
31 August, 12:21
From il Donaldo on Twitter: Pardon my frencho...😎

link: https://twitter.com/PapiTr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
31 August, 12:34
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Had you told me that Donald John Trump would STILL be doing NOTHING but TALKING some 10 months since the election scam, I would have bet 1 million he was already back as President and the disastrous, idiotic, moronic plan would be long over.

However, friends and fellow patriots, here we are today, Donald John Trump STILL rambling on and on, babbling, often times incoherently, about this that and the other all the while STILL doing NOTHING at all.

Absolutely mazing what we are ALL witnessing. And because of Q and Trump and Flynn and Pillows, Americans have ZERO fight left in them.

Imagine Joe Biden kills YOUR child. Imagine Anthony Rigatoni Fauci kills YOUR family member. Honest to God, what would YOU do?

NOW PUT YOURSELF IN OTHER PEOPLE'S SHOES AND LET'S MOTHER FUCKING GO ALREADY! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
I agree that something has to give soon, or else Americans will be FORCED to take up arms. However, nothing is more destabalizing to a Nation than civil war. You and I are awake, but we have Americans who STILL believe in the BIG LIE and would resist going along with the white hat counter coup. Cabal wins if we go into civil war.

More people have to wake up and WILL wake up before the white hats deliver the death blow to the cabal. We’re closer than ever to the tipping point. You feel it, I feel it, we all feel it. Have faith that God’s people continue rise up and we win, because we do. WWG1WGA. God bless. 🇺🇸🦅
12:55 PM - Aug 31, 2021
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
31 August, 04:19
We are extremely angry and arms are going to be taken up soon, people can only take so much.

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
31 August, 01:49
I honestly can not understand the people that are still asleep. It is driving me insane. Something has to happen very very soon. Not sure what but something!!!! The people sleeping might never wake up from the slow drip. Every morning when I wake up now, it still surprises me that it is just business as usual. La-de-da-de-da...

SPORTS @SPORTS
31 August, 02:15
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
Agreed, Erin. I couldn't be more furious and enraged.

ENOUGH IS MOTHER FUCKING ENOUGH!

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
31 August, 01:45
I don't know about you, but I feel enough have woken up and are starting to ask questions. I feel we have enough to take back our country. Just think of the hundreds of militias there really are. Just look up militias just in your state alone. I know here in Ohio we have like ten.

Kyle ### @Kfire140
31 August, 01:25
Unfortunately I belive that the majority of people who are still asleep are not going to wake up, they are to far gone and indoctrinated. Something is definitely coming for the rest of us though. So many things going on at once, vaccine push, Afghanistan, E.O. on china coming due in 2 weeks, and all the BS the media is pumping out, something is going to break. It's hard to know what is going to happen or what to belive, so much disinformation on both sides, by design. Trust your gut, pray, prep for the worst and hope for the light. Honestly I dont think anyone is ready for the what is coming!

SPORTS @SPORTS
31 August, 01:21
Good points....I am beyond mad at this point, I am enraged.

Then I see this picture, this event....and am reminded Flynn and Kash have no plan to be back in the White House by mid Septemeber.

Grifters going to grift.

Leah Mattingly @Leahbird
31 August, 01:06
hoping 9/11 is the big reveal. 20th anniversary.

Mike Anon @Mike314
31 August, 01:05
The main stream media has to be taken out and completely dismantled first.

[They] are the enemy.

[They] do nothing but lie, hence those who are still asleep.

Once this happens, we can begin to rebuild and reunite our nation.

#FakeNews #MAGA

Bryan Thomas @Cajunpatriot67
31 August, 01:00
yes absolutely

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
31 August, 12:58
PJ. I think it is coming! I don’t have many Followers, but I did post this!! Also Trump’s Message today sparked Q #35 !!

I think DEVOLUTION is ACTIVE!! (or soon)