P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
31 August, 12:21
From il Donaldo on Twitter: Pardon my frencho...😎

link: https://twitter.com/PapiTr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
31 August, 12:34
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Had you told me that Donald John Trump would STILL be doing NOTHING but TALKING some 10 months since the election scam, I would have bet 1 million he was already back as President and the disastrous, idiotic, moronic plan would be long over.

However, friends and fellow patriots, here we are today, Donald John Trump STILL rambling on and on, babbling, often times incoherently, about this that and the other all the while STILL doing NOTHING at all.

Absolutely mazing what we are ALL witnessing. And because of Q and Trump and Flynn and Pillows, Americans have ZERO fight left in them.

Imagine Joe Biden kills YOUR child. Imagine Anthony Rigatoni Fauci kills YOUR family member. Honest to God, what would YOU do?

NOW PUT YOURSELF IN OTHER PEOPLE'S SHOES AND LET'S MOTHER FUCKING GO ALREADY! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
31 August, 12:55
In response SPORTS to his Publication
I agree that something has to give soon, or else Americans will be FORCED to take up arms. However, nothing is more destabalizing to a Nation than civil war. You and I are awake, but we have Americans who STILL believe in the BIG LIE and would resist going along with the white hat counter coup. Cabal wins if we go into civil war.

More people have to wake up and WILL wake up before the white hats deliver the death blow to the cabal. We’re closer than ever to the tipping point. You feel it, I feel it, we all feel it. Have faith that God’s people continue rise up and we win, because we do. WWG1WGA. God bless. 🇺🇸🦅

Only people mentioned by Cajunpatriot67 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bryan Thomas, click on at the bottom under it