JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 August, 01:41
You are not alone.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 August, 11:01
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Not sure which is better hun, not speaking to us or just thinking we are all out fookn crazy!

Nana is in catagory number 2!

Pretty sure if some of them had the power to do so they would have put Nana in one of those suits, you know, the ones where the arms are tied in the back.

Damn joke is on them tho because I havent even told them about the visions, timeline traveling, or my alien visitors yet!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
30 August, 11:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yeah... it's a hard call, for sure. I'm in category 2, also - not a happy place to be, but I'm managing to keep a smile on my face, and love in my heart... most of the time. :)

Suzanne C. 575 @Sepia3c
Thank you. I didn't mean to imply that I'm swimming in a sea of sadness. For the most part, I live in joy. The sadness comes in knowing that even though, generally speaking, I get on very well with people - family, friends, acquaintances - for the most part, they think I'm misguided in my worldview, and won't budge an inch, when it comes to taking it upon themselves to do a bit of their own research. They'd far rather, that I fall into line with their thinking, and start seeing things as they 'are', rather than, as how I'd like them to be. It feels kind of like an undercurrent of sadness, running beneath the joy - if that makes any sense! Nothing that a few moments of sitting in the garden, surrounded by my favourite plants/herbs, hearing the bird song in the early morning, the crickets at night time, and listening to some of my favourite music can't easily put right. I've enjoyed this exchange. It's been quite meaningful for me. Thanks.
12:45 PM - Aug 30, 2021
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sepia3c in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 August, 06:29
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
😘😇🙏💜Sounds like you have it well under control hun