Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
LiLi MinervaQ @LiLi_MinervaQ
05 September, 12:11
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Yep, it makes me feel like I'm in a zoo at times ... watching all the animals in cages, while I'm witnessing on the outside. I've always been the "black sheep" of the fam though ... turns out, I may have always been the one seeing clearly, even though I didn't realize it at the time. It can be overwhelming sometimes - the inkling of a thought, about the possible damage to my family members who got the shot, makes me very emotional. I still research to find detoxes for them, or ways to target the damage & disable or stunt the spike. I'm not offended & I don't feel excluded anymore. I still feel the need to protect them - a lifetime of experience dealing with this programming everywhere. I was born to be aware of the lies & thrive bc the BS - I know this. I see the wizard behind the curtain - story of my life. It's most likely the same story for all of us!
💙✨❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Baldwin @Traveler1
04 September, 09:49
Yep but they will be soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
04 September, 01:31
Thanks, I needed that. lol

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 September, 01:29
LOL . . . you are so not alone, lol.
Most of us have difficulties holding conversations with our families. They think that we are ready for the looney bin. That's why GOD gave us each other. You guys have been my family for the last 5-6 years and I couldn't bear the thought of not having you all there.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
04 September, 01:07
I am right there with you!!!
Me vs. 23 of them lol (both side)
They disowned me.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
04 September, 01:07
Hilarious meme. 😂🤣😂
So comforting to know I’m not alone!
The madness continues.
Yes! #FamilyIsEverything
#WakeUpWorld

LQve Trump @LoveTump
04 September, 01:04
Me too!
Had to stop talking to my brother when he called me a t3rr0rist because I supported Trump. He was leaving me nasty phone messages so I blocked his ars. Fun part was he tried calling several more times after the block...lol

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
04 September, 12:47
I post many of all of y'alls best and truest memes to fakebook
which means they are agahst and insulted💥 but makes them
think...probably think more of hoping I shut up

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
04 September, 12:47
mine have me on a partial gag order

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 September, 01:31
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
lol. yes I was given topics of conversation that were acceptable and not acceptable by my sister yesterday. It is really hard to just talk about the weather with everything that is going on.

J J Larr @3JJL
03 September, 11:35
😆😂🤣

amy lilley @amylilley
03 September, 11:21
Same here, it’s much quieter that way, I have made decisions during my life which not one of them has agreed with, this is no different...and I was right on all counts, just saying😎

Carey Lou @Careylou
03 September, 11:18
nor are my so-called friends and even most of my church family/members - so very sad

Save the Children @PissedOffPatriot69
04 September, 12:52
In response Carey Lou to her Publication
Yes a thousand times YES, I never would have believed such strong Christians would be so quick to take this clot shot! They are like zombies. No, thoughts of there own.

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
03 September, 11:17

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
03 September, 11:36
In response james wafer to his Publication
So much to re-learn about this world/planet....The builders of old.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
30 August, 12:02
I can't decide which is worse...when they talk to me or when they shun me. Either way, it can be very lonely at times.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 August, 11:01
Not sure which is better hun, not speaking to us or just thinking we are all out fookn crazy!

Nana is in catagory number 2!

Pretty sure if some of them had the power to do so they would have put Nana in one of those suits, you know, the ones where the arms are tied in the back.

Damn joke is on them tho because I havent even told them about the visions, timeline traveling, or my alien visitors yet!!!!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
30 August, 11:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yeah... it's a hard call, for sure. I'm in category 2, also - not a happy place to be, but I'm managing to keep a smile on my face, and love in my heart... most of the time. :)

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
30 August, 12:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
LOL, thanks for the good laugh, Nana. I needed that this morning. Yep, the sheeple would put me in a padded room if they knew the things i DIDN'T tell them. 😂🤣

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
30 August, 11:00
When they do it is to ask
"When are you getting the vax?"

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
04 September, 12:57
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Yes and... don't forget, to wear your mask 🤬

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
30 August, 10:06
Mine would not let me speak of anything I was trying to wake them up, but something is happening, they are starting to see things. So hopefully they will wake up soon.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 September, 11:24
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
which was worse actually 🤷🏼‍♀️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 September, 11:25
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
they were as bad as fb and twatter with the censuring

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
30 August, 03:09

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
29 August, 03:46
Same here. 😢

Alfred Khemist @AlKhemyst
29 August, 01:57
RFK Jr's family has practically disowned him, for his anti-vax and anti Corporate Fascism stances!

Data Gramma @Vic
29 August, 02:00
In response Alfred Khemist to his Publication
Hopefully he knows he has millions of Americans on his side and very grateful!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
30 August, 10:56
In response Alfred Khemist to his Publication
I am sure they are playing dumb to stay safe..... the Kennedy Family is one of those 13 families.. the only good family of the bunch... and the deep state has been assassinating them one by one. RFK Jr. is definitely under military protection since JFK/RFK assassinations

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
29 August, 01:47
🤣 AND STILL, WE WILL HAVE GRACE WHEN THE TRUTH COMES OUT!!!

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
29 August, 01:43

Juztn G Anon @Jgregory41020
29 August, 01:42
Im on the boat with ya
Praying they will come to us soon and atart asking questions
stay strong loved ones

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
29 August, 01:42
Is it wrong to say I am jealous?