Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 January, 08:05
Is Gab down right now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
28 January, 08:44
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I struggle with Gab. This site is the best, along with telegram, i stay well informed. I do know ALL of us are praying for this earth, the good people carrying out the plan, the people struggling with losing their jobs, The front line doctors & nurses dealing with the RONA. The children.... But Please extra prayer for Lin Wood. His last post on telegram broke my heart. He has given up everything.
Prayers, lovve & hugs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Irish @LadyIrish
28 January, 08:55
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
I read Lin Wood's latest ppst and my heart aches for him. He is suffering slings and arrows just like President Trump. But unfortunately Lin doesnt have his family's support. I hope TOTAL disclosure is near before lives are destroyed.

Ourpatio The5th ? @CatherineB
28 January, 09:15
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
I feel so bad for him, for everyone involved in this shambles. I hope people pay for what they have done to so many good people.

28 January, 09:22
In response Ourpatio The5th ? to her Publication
PS, how do I upload my profile pic? Thanks for anyone who responds and helps me with this. I just joined tonight, I deleted the corrosive TW app last week but want to use my old Avi. Thanks.

Annie D-W @Annie172123
i believe if you go to your profile and place your cursor inside pic circle a camera should come up. Hit that and it should prompt u. Do the same for the background ...
09:43 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Ourpatio The5th ? to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Annie172123 in this post can reply
28 January, 09:46
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
Thank you