Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 January, 08:05
Is Gab down right now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
28 January, 08:44
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I struggle with Gab. This site is the best, along with telegram, i stay well informed. I do know ALL of us are praying for this earth, the good people carrying out the plan, the people struggling with losing their jobs, The front line doctors & nurses dealing with the RONA. The children.... But Please extra prayer for Lin Wood. His last post on telegram broke my heart. He has given up everything.
Prayers, lovve & hugs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Irish @LadyIrish
I read Lin Wood's latest ppst and my heart aches for him. He is suffering slings and arrows just like President Trump. But unfortunately Lin doesnt have his family's support. I hope TOTAL disclosure is near before lives are destroyed.
08:55 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LadyIrish in this post can reply
Erik Westre @norpat66
28 January, 09:32
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
Agreed. It's getting dangerous to be an awakened patriot. It has to start turning our way soon, otherwise, lots of lives will be destroyed. Some may even commit suicide because the cost becomes to big to carry. I'm not one of those. I couldn't care less what the rest of the world thinks about me. But not everyone are introverts like me. Some do actually need friends, family and a social life.

Ourpatio The5th ? @CatherineB
28 January, 09:15
I feel so bad for him, for everyone involved in this shambles. I hope people pay for what they have done to so many good people.

Ourpatio The5th ? @CatherineB
28 January, 09:22
In response Ourpatio The5th ? to her Publication
PS, how do I upload my profile pic? Thanks for anyone who responds and helps me with this. I just joined tonight, I deleted the corrosive TW app last week but want to use my old Avi. Thanks.

round em up head em out @lovemesomecowboys
28 January, 09:10
I hope he can hang in there. I know what it feels like to be dfoubted and I cannot be compared to him. Groaning

Annie D-W @Annie172123
28 January, 09:08
I hope the family thing is to insure their saftey.

American Woman @Justice4Children
28 January, 08:59
And before a landslide of suicides