Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
28 January, 08:05
Is Gab down right now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
I struggle with Gab. This site is the best, along with telegram, i stay well informed. I do know ALL of us are praying for this earth, the good people carrying out the plan, the people struggling with losing their jobs, The front line doctors & nurses dealing with the RONA. The children.... But Please extra prayer for Lin Wood. His last post on telegram broke my heart. He has given up everything.
Prayers, lovve & hugs
08:44 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Annie172123 in this post can reply
Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
28 January, 09:13
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
I agree, i follow Lin Wood, Sidney Powell and a couple others on Telegram and I lke Anonup the best of all medias.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Irish @LadyIrish
28 January, 08:55
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
I read Lin Wood's latest ppst and my heart aches for him. He is suffering slings and arrows just like President Trump. But unfortunately Lin doesnt have his family's support. I hope TOTAL disclosure is near before lives are destroyed.

Ourpatio The5th ? @CatherineB
28 January, 09:15
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
I feel so bad for him, for everyone involved in this shambles. I hope people pay for what they have done to so many good people.

Erik Westre @norpat66
28 January, 09:32
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
Agreed. It's getting dangerous to be an awakened patriot. It has to start turning our way soon, otherwise, lots of lives will be destroyed. Some may even commit suicide because the cost becomes to big to carry. I'm not one of those. I couldn't care less what the rest of the world thinks about me. But not everyone are introverts like me. Some do actually need friends, family and a social life.