Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 January, 09:24
Today was a huge day Patriots.
Impossible to ignore.
#gamestop

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
28 January, 09:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I definitely see the "White Hats" helping to destroy the markets and expose the elitism.
From here - the left will wake up more
and hopefully begin to destroy the illusion and know we are not the enemy > the DS and the Elites are.
Good Stuff!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
28 January, 09:35
In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication
this is a travesty ~ not only that it happened ~ but that it is not the limit of what it is going to take, to wake some folks up!

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
A lot more woke up than you think.

It got everyone's attention.

In the words of Q,

"THE WORLD IS WATCHING"
09:37 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
29 January, 12:53
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
billions and billions....Sagan

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
28 January, 10:41
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
All are watching except my husband, who doesn't care for the news anymore and thinks everything I bring to the table now are crazy ideas and info that make no difference in his life... I say good luck, sooner or later he will be forced to watch! I am not stressing anymore with fights and arguments.🙁

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
28 January, 10:44
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
daily arguments They will get it soon

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
28 January, 10:48
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I know the feeling hun...in a similar situation with the my friends.

They essentially all disowned me.

It hurt, but I didn't take it personal. Like you said, they are just going to have to watch. No amount of words will convince them.