Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 January, 09:24
Today was a huge day Patriots.
Impossible to ignore.
#gamestop

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
28 January, 09:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I definitely see the "White Hats" helping to destroy the markets and expose the elitism.
From here - the left will wake up more
and hopefully begin to destroy the illusion and know we are not the enemy > the DS and the Elites are.
Good Stuff!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ @thangel
this is a travesty ~ not only that it happened ~ but that it is not the limit of what it is going to take, to wake some folks up!
09:35 PM - Jan 28, 2021
In response Laura9 IAM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by thangel in this post can reply
The American72 @TheAmerican72
28 January, 10:03
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Tell the people to be quiet and they'll be quiet.
Tell someone what to think or say, and those quiet people will make moves beyond prediction.
After all, they were told to be quiet.
"Do not mistake silence for inaction."

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
28 January, 09:37
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
A lot more woke up than you think.

It got everyone's attention.

In the words of Q,

"THE WORLD IS WATCHING"

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
28 January, 10:41
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
All are watching except my husband, who doesn't care for the news anymore and thinks everything I bring to the table now are crazy ideas and info that make no difference in his life... I say good luck, sooner or later he will be forced to watch! I am not stressing anymore with fights and arguments.🙁

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
29 January, 12:53
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
billions and billions....Sagan