Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
29 August, 01:10
SOS From Australia
My stress level is through the roof. The lock down or should I say martial law in Sydney Australia is in full swing.
It's been hard to handle but myself my wife and daughter have been fortunate enough to be able to work as we are classified as essential workers.
But now the NSW government has mandated the vaccine for the 12 LGA areas of concern(Local Government Areas) which unfortunately includes us.
I'm exempt from the poison but my wife who had cancer and has a weak immune system and gets sick every year with bronchitis must take it in order to work. Her doctor, who has passed away years ago told her under no circumstances was she to go near a flu vaccine due to her weak immune system and now they want to inject her with this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
Praying for your family Patriot

Maybe check out the America's frontline doctors website. Check out their Legal Eagle dream team
https://americasfrontlined...
02:25 PM - Aug 29, 2021
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SassyTexan4Trump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kennedy Trump Vision, click on at the bottom under it