Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
SOS From Australia
My stress level is through the roof. The lock down or should I say martial law in Sydney Australia is in full swing.
It's been hard to handle but myself my wife and daughter have been fortunate enough to be able to work as we are classified as essential workers.
But now the NSW government has mandated the vaccine for the 12 LGA areas of concern(Local Government Areas) which unfortunately includes us.
I'm exempt from the poison but my wife who had cancer and has a weak immune system and gets sick every year with bronchitis must take it in order to work. Her doctor, who has passed away years ago told her under no circumstances was she to go near a flu vaccine due to her weak immune system and now they want to inject her with this.
01:10 PM - Aug 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
29 August, 02:25
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Praying for your family Patriot

Maybe check out the America's frontline doctors website. Check out their Legal Eagle dream team
https://americasfrontlined...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
29 August, 02:21
Quit work. Live. God will provide. You Aussies are some of the strongest people in the world. Our prayers are and all ways have been/will be with you. WWG1WGA!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
29 August, 01:10
She wants to keep her job and has booked in for the shot.
She doesn't want to take it but she is being extorted by this piece of shit state government to take it.
There is a strong possibility that this might not end well.
I told her that I am willing to work double shifts if possible to support my family but she loves her job.
WTF am I suppose to do?
This applies to my son and daughter as well.
This is a SOS to all countries around the would especially the US don't let this tyranny happen to your country.
I think the only country that can end this is with the people of US standing up. You are our only hope.
The support from the many countries around the world in relation to Australia has been fantastic. Keep going don't stop. I myself in the mean time have to try and save my family.
The NWO is here and they are coming for all of us!!!

Susan Hackler @suehack
29 August, 01:46
I guess I'm assuming she's in nursing. If so, her job may only last for a short time anyway. Of course, med beds won't roll out everywhere immediately, but nursing will change. Does she have time to get with a lawyer who is taking this kind of case? Will her co-workers join her in refusing? Here in the states, they say demand to know what is in the shot. Ask if fetal tissue is used, then decline until they can prove the shot is safe.