Only people mentioned by KitkatReborn in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
29 August, 09:53
In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication
both sides are evil

the entire system is finished

all individuals are sovereign

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
29 August, 10:42
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I don't ever want to see a 2 party system again....we are 1 party, The American people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
27 August, 09:38
Oh silly, do we need to spell it out for you? There are NO TWO SIDES HERE. There is one, just like one bird has two wings. It's still JUST ONE BIRD. The Republicans CONTROL the Democrats. Everyone knows the game; good cop verses bad cop. Meanwhile NOTHING gets done. That's the point of keeping things stirred up with all the infighting. Actually there is no infighting. The outcome of all decisions are worked out far in advance, the theatrics have to be played out. Kinda like all NFL, wrestling and boxing matches. It's all a game and THEY'RE ALL PART OF IT.

Data Gramma @Vic
27 August, 09:43
In response Made In America to her Publication
And they ask me why I stopped supporting the Republican party....

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
27 August, 09:50
In response Made In America to her Publication
Agreed.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
27 August, 09:14
there is no usa government and will never be a ruling government again

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 August, 09:03
Why do I start to believe that most "republicans" who've been in Congress for sOo many decades. is in fact a Rino. Part of the corrupt UniParty serving the elite Satanic cabal, and NOT THE PEOPLE.

Thank God for POTUS.
Thank God for Q.
Thank God for the Patriots.

GOD WINS IN THE END

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 August, 08:59
🔥👊☑️...🙏✝️🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 August, 08:51
Great questions.