Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
27 August, 08:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
Oh silly, do we need to spell it out for you? There are NO TWO SIDES HERE. There is one, just like one bird has two wings. It's still JUST ONE BIRD. The Republicans CONTROL the Democrats. Everyone knows the game; good cop verses bad cop. Meanwhile NOTHING gets done. That's the point of keeping things stirred up with all the infighting. Actually there is no infighting. The outcome of all decisions are worked out far in advance, the theatrics have to be played out. Kinda like all NFL, wrestling and boxing matches. It's all a game and THEY'RE ALL PART OF IT.
09:38 PM - Aug 27, 2021
In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
27 August, 09:50
In response Made In America to her Publication
Agreed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Data Gramma @Vic
27 August, 09:43
In response Made In America to her Publication
And they ask me why I stopped supporting the Republican party....

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
27 August, 10:00
In response Data Gramma to her Publication
Once you see them for who they are, you can't support them. Frankly, they sicken me.