NEO ONE @Neo
They think you are STUPID.
They think you will FOLLOW THE STARS.
They openly call you SHEEP/CATTLE.
THERE WILL COME A TIME NONE OF THEM WILL BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET.
BIGGEST FEAR.
PUBLIC AWAKENING.
Q
05:55 PM - Aug 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
... ... @Trader_Kev
26 August, 11:56
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
please put this video in rumble or bitchute or... to be shared with the world.

great vid. thanks for sharing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
26 August, 10:34
Is their a rumble or bitchute version? I was trying to think how to collect the info into a page and post it. I'd like the info to be independent of the social media platform.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
25 August, 11:28
Lessen the effects my ass.

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
25 August, 11:18
At the next award show they have in Hollywood, this needs to be played. Someone play it on the big screen in Times Square.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
25 August, 10:43
I do not trust them at all now?

Photon 333 donated @Photon
25 August, 07:24
I'd like to see an even more stark video, with brutal comparisons between the pushers and the victims, along with flashbacks to Nazi Germany (cause we know where the scientists moved).

I wish I had the energy and resources to do one. But this is all I could manage.

I am livid over what is being done to the people of this planet. When I can, I act. I called the hospital of the one woman (middle of above video) where not one doctor would hazard a guess at what was wrong with her. I spoke to the clinical manager and told them she probably had Guillain-Barre. She did.

We all need to do what we can! WWG1WGA.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
25 August, 08:41
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I love this 💥

Dottie French @DotOn777
25 August, 07:15
Some people .h.a.t.e. facts...

arba happihr @arba
25 August, 07:14
They are right in a sense.
MKUltra and mind control. Vaccinies, GMO foods. toxic water, medications, aborted cells in food and drink.
They poisoned us robbing us from our common sense and intelligence!
Look how many people cant wait for the covid vaccine.
yep! brainwashed or controlled by some kind of energy wave maybe
Thank God Trump was spared and on team humanity! woohoo For the ignorant and stupid saved by Trump and Jr. and dont know it! !

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 August, 07:02
EXACTLY>

J.J. Jameson @jjj
25 August, 06:55
What do you mean, trust a celebrity? You're not supposed to trust people you have never met in the first place.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
25 August, 06:52
I watch a little bit, that was enough. Thank you.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
25 August, 06:43
Great vid. The biggest problem is that no one famous has keeled over. I wonder why? (No, I'm not wishing ill on anyone, just curious.)

#MAGA

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
26 August, 10:44
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
Maybe, their Jab was placebo or fake.
We have seen disappearing needle shots. We know in movies they make non-reality look real. It would seem trivial to make a jab look real.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
25 August, 06:39
i quit trusting them long ago. I'm with granny at the end.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
25 August, 06:36
WOW!!!
Extremely well done video --
share with everyone you know!

Oh --
And hang the b*st*rds that are using their notoriety to influence people to take this poison 😖😡

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
25 August, 06:35
so many evil people in positions of power in government/universities/corporations/hospitals/entertainment. There will indeed come a time none of them will be able to walk down the street. I hope it is soon.
This has been a heartbreaking time witnessing children & adults suffering after being brainwashed and blind to the truth.
#WakeUpEverybody
#PrayWithoutCeasingForHumanity
#TruthWillPrevail
#TrustGod
#DoNotComply

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
25 August, 06:26
The professor. Alessandro Meluzzi: “Most of those who have been vaccinated, from a certain sphere onwards, have made faked vaccinations. I certify it to you because they have also proposed it to me. Do you know what my answer was that made me definitely go crazy? Because I don't want to dirty my karma. And it is the only thing that today gives me the courage to be still here fighting and not to be hidden in a cellar like a mouse ".
https://www.imolaoggi.it/2...