THAT THESE NEXT LITTLE OVER 2-MONTHS
ARE GOING TO BE
STUNNING
IN WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN.
In American football we have a 2-minute warning
as you get to the end of the game.
Everybody catches their breath.
The plays you choose in your playbook
will be plays you’ve saved for those last 2-minutes.
If minutes were months
we’d be coming up on our 2-minute warning
& THEN YOU GET INTO
THE MOST INTENSE PART OF THE PLAY
BECAUSE AS YOU GET TO THE END OF THE GAME
EVERYBODY PLAYS HARDER.
Even if you’ve got a winning position
things can turn on a dime.
Over & over in watching American football
INCREDIBLE PHENOMENA CAN HAPPEN
IN THAT LAST 2-MINUTES.
We’re on the brink of our 2-minute warning
—EXPECT THE FIREWORKS TO GO INSANE.
That is part of the timing that was dialed in
on the McAfee releases.
this wacked trigger moment,
Hunter’s laptops,
all are triggered in this same short window.
Enjoy the show 📽️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nationalist Nurse @NationalistNurse
I'm tired of this movie. I know I know...The Best is yet to come....and all that. But who has really been thr Psychop here, who has been on the receiving end of mis information? The events over the last 10 months have been SO absurd it can only be a movie... but so many of us are exhaused and emotionally fatigued.
06:51 AM - Aug 25, 2021
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NationalistNurse in this post can reply
Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
25 August, 12:49
In response Nationalist Nurse to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
25 August, 12:30
We are basically numb. Almost financially rubbed out. Persecuted and ridiculed by the leftist weasels prancing around in ecstatic joy now that leftists rule the country. Just hardened up and pushing forward with resolve but no joy here. Going to take a ton of "greatness" to wash the taste of the last few years out of my mouth. I pray for all who fight for freedom and justice but I might be slow on mercy for the people who supported and defended the scumbags. They won't make it onto the Christmas card list anytime soon.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
25 August, 12:27
the movie is in play now why call it a movie? because they are all actors. Afghanistan will be the defcom 1 threat as i think a 9/11 style false flag attack worldwide is onnthe horizon and will be used as the excuse to put military onnthe ground to make arrests look at jan 6 thay was planned by the white hats the military went in under the commotion and took evidence away. apppy the same plan to a workdwide false flag attack that will trigger the ww3 threat

all goong as planned buckle up

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
25 August, 12:16
Agreed đź’Ż