Photon 333 donated @Photon
24 August, 12:50
@ThePeoplesBridge

Guys, Veronica needs some serious help. She needs oxygen right away (at home). She qualifies for O2, as her O2 levels are 88% or lower for more than 5 minutes. And she would benefit from in-home oxygen. All she needs is a prescription and a company to deliver O2 tanks or an oxygen concentrator (which are in short supply).

AND she probably needs Biaxin, instead of ZPak. Who can help her? General Flynn? @kimrunner ?

PLEASE. She is in bad shape. She needs a patient advocate!!! I'm not in Chicago, and don't have her okay, so I can't help her (could over the phone). WHERE IS THE CAVALRY?

She may need B12, Quercetin or Coconut Aminos, IV vitamin C, etc. The only way to know is if an advocate looks at her chart and helps her. She is helpless. Doctors often miss things, especially in a hospital.

There is no need for this kind of BAD healthcare. Someone please HELP HER!!😓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
america's frontline doctors?? may be able to help?
01:31 AM - Aug 25, 2021
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
25 August, 01:36
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
i like your General M Flynn idea - he knows her and he may be able to find someone in Chicago to help her. he's on telegram isn't he??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
Yeah. But someone has to reach out to them on her behalf. I hope enough people have reached out, and that she has help.💙

this is the only contact page they have - and you can't submit a message - just your info and select an option for what you are inquiring about: https://americasfrontlined...