Photon 333 @Photon
@ThePeoplesBridge

Guys, Veronica needs some serious help. She needs oxygen right away (at home). She qualifies for O2, as her O2 levels are 88% or lower for more than 5 minutes. And she would benefit from in-home oxygen. All she needs is a prescription and a company to deliver O2 tanks or an oxygen concentrator (which are in short supply).

AND she probably needs Biaxin, instead of ZPak. Who can help her? General Flynn? @kimrunner ?

PLEASE. She is in bad shape. She needs a patient advocate!!! I'm not in Chicago, and don't have her okay, so I can't help her (could over the phone). WHERE IS THE CAVALRY?

She may need B12, Quercetin or Coconut Aminos, IV vitamin C, etc. The only way to know is if an advocate looks at her chart and helps her. She is helpless. Doctors often miss things, especially in a hospital.

There is no need for this kind of BAD healthcare. Someone please HELP HER!!πŸ˜“
12:50 PM - Aug 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
28 August, 12:32
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I'm grateful Veronica is on her way to recovery. But she still needs our prayers.πŸ’™πŸ™

I would never recommend that someone call a hospital about a patient. I have done so in the past, when it was clear that the doctors could not figure out a health issue. But I'm a patient advocate and know who to call and how to handle such a situation.

The last thing a sick patient needs is to be overwhelmed with direct calls. I've been in a life-threatening situation in the hospital. Even having one close family member there can be overwhelming. At that point, a patient needs to focus on healing their body, with the help of medical professionals. And God.

The only thing that matters is feeling better. All else melts away. So, in Veronica's name, look around your home and see what items may be better served in someone else's life. Give what you can to others in your community, as she has. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
27 August, 02:30
I asked about her yesterday, and someone said she is doing better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 August, 02:46
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Thank you! πŸ’™

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
25 August, 03:49
IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT IF SHE LEAVES THE HOSPITAL UNDER HOSPICE CARE THE OXYGEN WILL GO WITH HER.

25 August, 11:26
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
I hope Veronica is not at the stage where she needs hospice care. That is reserved for those who are at the end stage of life.

In all other cases, oxygen is arranged first by a prescription, and then by a social worker or medical equipment company.

None of us truly know her situation. We all just want the very best for her.πŸ’™

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
25 August, 01:31
america's frontline doctors?? may be able to help?

25 August, 01:36
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Yeah. But someone has to reach out to them on her behalf. I hope enough people have reached out, and that she has help.πŸ’™

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
25 August, 01:36
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
i like your General M Flynn idea - he knows her and he may be able to find someone in Chicago to help her. he's on telegram isn't he??

Julie Boe @JulieB
25 August, 12:56
She's at home??? I've been praying so hard for her. We need to get a hold of America's Frontline Doctors ASAP in the morning, but they're not open now.

25 August, 01:06
In response Julie Boe to her Publication
Not that I'm aware of, no. Last I heard, she's still in the hospital, but wants to go home.

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Julie Boe @JulieB
25 August, 12:55
In response Robin Williams to her Publication
Hopefully, she is at home. They'll kill her in the ICU. She has a better chance of survival at home.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
24 August, 09:14
I read that her doctor is treating her with ivermectin, and sure hope so. Prayers!