Born : 11/11
Died : 12/21
09:27 PM - Aug 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
25 August, 10:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
That deserves a BOOM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
25 August, 01:11
All I can think of is 1221 Take it Away Kappy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
25 August, 03:53
My grandfather met Patton in Germany at the end of WWII. Apparently it was an experience he wouldn't choose to repeat 😅 Not sure why, and he isn't around to ask.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 August, 02:36
Never mind Nana is tired I guess I thought you meant 1921 and well that wouldnt make sense now would it🤣🤣🤣🤣

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 August, 02:08
Well if he died in 21 Mr Negative 48 needs to rethink his statement now doesn't he??
So tell me is it possible for someone to steal someone else's voice?
Just asking for well myself??

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
24 August, 11:24
"A good plan violently executed right now is far better than a perfect plan executed next week."

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
24 August, 10:51

Keressa Bruce @Kere
26 August, 12:18
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Aka Donald Trump!!!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
24 August, 09:53
11/11 and 12/21 happen to line up with 9/1 on the Qclock.
9/1 also happens to be the first day of Emergency Preparedness month.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
25 August, 09:39
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
going back to Dan's 1:44 posts.
im sure there were 3 altogether?
2 twitter 1 facebook.
1st was posted August 11th.
exactly '3' weeks (21 days) til 9/1 which has a 1-44 connection on the clock

2 images

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 August, 09:50
Reminds me of another hero America loves. ❤

Sheri Simpson @angelbabe43
27 August, 12:47
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
his Real father thats why

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
24 August, 09:48
👀🧐🤔

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
26 August, 12:23
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
; )

Bubba Obbs @Bubbaobbs_17
27 August, 06:41
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
If this is the case (father & son), 45 & JFK jr. have a lot in common! Deep state is in trouble...............

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
24 August, 09:32
Wow!!! Those are some dates!! 💥⛈️

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
24 August, 09:28
No coincidences
1221 take it away!

arba happihr @arba
24 August, 09:30
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
EO 1221