Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 August, 05:51
The intelligent white hat Patriots are constantly running tests against people pretending to be Patriots. If you’re caught in the trap, you’re not going to have a great future.

Either you’re a Patriot or not. Tick tock to the pretenders.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
24 August, 06:23
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
ohh threats lmao sounds like a waste of time. how is one determined not to be patriotic when the government is back stabbing controlling lying, and self destructing the country juss curious.
apparently , well im sure trust and patriotic are two separate things.
so white hats uhh im supposed to naturally trust cause i dont wear hats, only dew rags lol
i mean white hats can change colors at the drop of a dime and juss become black hats
God will determine the future not a hat
one super solar storm and there will be no hats
no one determines the future one small glitch can ruin us all

but i do appreciate there work dont get me wrong and ruin my future as if i have one lmfao
unpatriotic people are not hiding there out there taking the vax wearing the mask pushing the agenda, there in clear site.
juss saying
i find patriots are the best at snuffing out unpatriotic entities and one doesnt have to be, yet can become patriotic hence the great awakening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Webb @Cwebb
I was struggling to find a polite way of saying something because that kinda rubbed me the wrong way. I have followed him for a long time and I respect him. What you said is exactly how I feel and you said it perfectly. I am so tired and want this to end! This roller coaster ride of emotions is killing me!!!
06:44 PM - Aug 24, 2021
In response michael griggs to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cwebb in this post can reply
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
24 August, 08:05
In response Chris Webb to his Publication
i understand chris its not hard to take more in than is necessary and then it just confuses you and pulls you right back in the revolving thoughts ahh step back and outta the box for a bit and stare in and observe for a bit. you'll see it clearer. relax your well being comes first else there is no 2nd. uno Best wishes Chris