Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The intelligent white hat Patriots are constantly running tests against people pretending to be Patriots. If you’re caught in the trap, you’re not going to have a great future.

Either you’re a Patriot or not. Tick tock to the pretenders.
05:51 PM - Aug 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
31 December, 09:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juztn G Anon @Jgregory41020
25 August, 03:45
BQQQQQQM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Joy @superradangel
25 August, 12:16

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
24 August, 10:56
love this idea.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
24 August, 10:39
Nothing done in secret shall remain hidden. 🙏💜 🇺🇸

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
24 August, 10:36
❤️Makes waiting much better!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 August, 10:27
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
24 August, 10:25
i get pissed when ppl dog Trump lol

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
24 August, 10:22
Bringing some grins from The Patriots DOQ! ❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 August, 01:58
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
More like giggles!
He knows we love him!
You too grins!

@doqholliday

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 August, 09:28
55 Roger that!

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
24 August, 08:37
God the Father is my judge and jury. This life is a test, albeit temporary. I confess that Jesus is Lord of my life and follow his example. When I fail, as we all do from time to time, I confess, repent, and take control over the flesh. Love the Lord God with all your heart, believe that Jesus is the Son of God who died for our sins, and love your neighbor as yourself. You will receive salvation and the peace that surpasses understanding. Sending love and prayers to all who read this. I pray that you will take hold of this, have faith, and receive your salvation which lasts for eternity. Never forget that He is with us and will not forsake us.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Not1 Worry @WeWin
24 August, 07:11
I nearly gave up on this country. Trump brought me back and awakened the masses. I also do not need anyones approval. I have lived through hell. WWG1WGA Nobody left behind.

Kay Tee @kmax
24 August, 06:58
I can only hope to pass God's test. Highest priority.

Only God knows our hearts and God is the only judge I give weight to. All this here... is earthly stuff. We do our best.

In this context, man's tests are futile, man can tend to be 'very fond of himself' as the Irish like to say.☘️

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
24 August, 11:09
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
i love this. i can relate to this. I’ve been tested my entire life. I wanted to give up many times. I pushed forward & dealt with the hard times. My eyes have been open for many yrs. I used to listen to Art Bell back in the late 80’s/early 90’s. I always thought I was going crazy. I’m gratful to be part of this movement now. Yes, the world can be cruel. Just have to keep our heads up & push forward.

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
24 August, 06:40
I heard that what really matters in the fifth dimension is the intention

memes matter @NoComment
24 August, 06:23
i love this game not a game.😂... think i have been suspect a few👀🍿thats fine. i have much to learn on my people skills. i am better EVERY day thank you Jesus. excuse my dumb ass in advanced and from before

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
24 August, 06:23
ohh threats lmao sounds like a waste of time. how is one determined not to be patriotic when the government is back stabbing controlling lying, and self destructing the country juss curious.
apparently , well im sure trust and patriotic are two separate things.
so white hats uhh im supposed to naturally trust cause i dont wear hats, only dew rags lol
i mean white hats can change colors at the drop of a dime and juss become black hats
God will determine the future not a hat
one super solar storm and there will be no hats
no one determines the future one small glitch can ruin us all

but i do appreciate there work dont get me wrong and ruin my future as if i have one lmfao
unpatriotic people are not hiding there out there taking the vax wearing the mask pushing the agenda, there in clear site.
juss saying
i find patriots are the best at snuffing out unpatriotic entities and one doesnt have to be, yet can become patriotic hence the great awakening.

Chris Webb @Cwebb
24 August, 06:44
In response michael griggs to his Publication
I was struggling to find a polite way of saying something because that kinda rubbed me the wrong way. I have followed him for a long time and I respect him. What you said is exactly how I feel and you said it perfectly. I am so tired and want this to end! This roller coaster ride of emotions is killing me!!!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
24 August, 06:04
So hard to have discernment through all of this, yet faith keeps me pretty much calm. I figure when it’s time, I will know

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
24 August, 06:04
Charlie Ward appears to me as a pretend Patriot!

Kay Tee @kmax
24 August, 06:30
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
🙄Uses a 5g phone.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
24 August, 11:47
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Nothing Charlie says ever happens, if anything, he's been told to give misinformation. He's charismatic so people follow him, but he makes money off the people who follow him. Simon Parkes might be a bit nutty with the whole alien thing, but what he says is very accurate and on target. Charlie I don't trust even to look at.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
24 August, 05:55
been labeled a pretender from day one...!!!

as well as many other things as well by the bloated bunch...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 August, 05:52
Gee, Ya think...😉