Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Robert Kennedy Jr posted this report:

We have all been putting this on our kids because the FDA approved it, just lets you know that their approvals aren't worth shit!

https://childrenshealthdef...
10:24 PM - Aug 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Savy Someone @Savysomeone
24 August, 09:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Also think about deodorant, IMHO we lather on too much deodorant, under the armpits, with pitts shaved....daily, which is then absorbed into the skin...I believe this is a breast cancer culprit as well...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deena Gee @DeenaGee
24 August, 10:47
In response Savy Someone to his Publication
Yes. I stopped using deodorant with aluminum around 15 years ago. I was getting sharp pains in my breast and luckily figured it out. The same with drinking coke. I was having terrible hearburn every night with only one glass at dinner. Haven’t had a coke (or pepsi) in almost a year. Of course I used deodorant all my life and drank coke too, so it’s important to realize anything can change at any time. I can’t imagine how many doctors, tests, Xrays I would have seen/undergone if I didn’t figure it out on my own. Not to mention unnecessary meds I may have been prescribed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
24 August, 11:22
In response Savy Someone to his Publication
I've used crystal rock type deoderant for decades - works well for me
I started seeing things about regular deoderants & aluminum & how it affects the lymphatic system at least 25 years ago

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
24 August, 08:01
I haven't used sunscreen in years
Go out early & late in the summer - I'm fair skinned so it can cook me if I'm not careful lol

And build up your exposure gradually if you can - start with 10 minutes, then 15 etc.

Don't use sunglasses unless you absolutely have to - I was doing some reading up on some material which said that sunglasses with UV protection block out the rays which cause the body to switch on protection & over time this can actually promote cancer & not prevent it

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 August, 08:39
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Thanks for sharing that is interesting too

arba happihr @arba
24 August, 08:53
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I lately just use coconut oil.
Less hassle, and keeps my skin moist.
Most of my adult life I only used (Grab a Tan # 4)
Lived Hawaii 26 years.
Lotion is no good in SC
Humidity is rough here. Lotion cause skin to sweat more. dr arba
Aloe works best🤣😆

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
24 August, 05:05
I had bought and used that particular Neutrogena product in the picture 1X last summer. It burned a huge area on my left calf. Costco had a recall notice with full reimbursement a few months ago. I took it back. At the same time it was posted about how it can cause cancer. I haven't used anything at all since I read that. I was never one to use it much just thought last year with the amount of time spent in full sun at the beach it might slow down my usual burn speed. Bad decision, it's called put a T-shirt on or get out of the sun if burning. Common sense, which obviously I lack at times.

24 August, 07:53
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
I have mostly never had to use it my skin just naturally is dark pigment and doesnt burn much,

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
24 August, 02:56
I've been telling people forever that sunscreens are cancer-causing! I've had a pool for years, swim all the time and I never touch or wear the stuff!

Richie Richard @Richie
24 August, 04:56
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
I wore sunscreen once and blistered from the product. I haven't used since. I was deep sea fishing just a few weeks ago, without sunscreen, I have such a nice tan - no skin peeling. And this was 50 miles out into the Gulf of Mexico, with sun shining and glistening off the water and boat. A co-worker - using sunscreen turned extremely red and skin peeled.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
24 August, 01:53
That is why all the experts tell us to put it on EVERY morning.

I made my daughter wait until 4pm and we would go out without it.

24 August, 07:55
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
There are alternative I understand

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
24 August, 01:49
God created the heaven and earth. Man created chemicals

24 August, 07:56
In response Mike Taylor to his Publication
Yes there is bound to be a natural herb to accomplish

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
24 August, 01:35
So truth, they are causing skin cancer! (and other forms of cancer: dont use this shit!)

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 August, 01:24
They do it intentionally. ON purpose. Told pre net. I don't use it.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
23 August, 11:29
...speaking of toxic stuff👇🏻I am wondering why#FunkAway has safety data sheets out there with serious hazard warnings...the spray has its own safety sheet on Amazon...but you cannot download, only view - take a quick peek at the ingredients in a similar 'sister' product 'funk away laundry detergent booster'...benzenesulfinic acid...🧐...got a 'free' sample but I am throwing this stuff away👇🏻
Ingredients:
*Alkyl(C10-16)benzenesulfonic acid
*Polyethylene glycol monododecyl ether
* _Sodium laureth (n=>3) sulfate
*Sodium tetraborate decahydrate

https://hw.menardc.com/mai...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 August, 01:45
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
"booster"

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
24 August, 01:46
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
We should look up the pfitzers and madernas data sheets to see whats in there.

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 August, 11:01
Have been telling people this for over 20 years.