Only people mentioned by Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
06 September, 12:48
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
- 48 = JFK Jr

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
23 August, 06:44
Okay Anons find the plane evidence JRK says he inscribed on before the crash "JFK JR is alive"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
23 August, 01:47
Q = JFKJr

reaper myer @reapermyer
23 August, 01:42
theres 3 mins ill never get back

Collynn Whisenhunt @Stargate411
23 August, 07:00
In response reaper myer to his Publication
That's ok you'll need more then 3 minutes.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
23 August, 01:40
Has anyone done a side by side voice print analysis of that video I wonder? Sounds exactly like him, and not just the voice-- his attitude and his sense of humor is pretty distinctive.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
23 August, 01:17
🙏

Odessa Red @OdessaRed
23 August, 12:26
i watched that live!!..I heard it, too... Roseanne has made the video private now.