Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 August, 02:46
Sunday reminder:

HCQ is a vaccine.

The experimental jab is NOT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 August, 04:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 August, 05:49
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 August, 06:31
I’ll take homeopathic remedies for $1,000 Alex!

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana takes all of these every day plus quininne & vit k2 and a few more.
07:58 PM - Aug 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 August, 07:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Good reminder Nana, Vit K2 - is super effective. I knew greens were beneficial but did not know Cilantro was so important.
thank you all.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 August, 11:45
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Nana hates that cilantro and it does not like me either so will have to get it another way.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
23 August, 04:30
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
So is basil! I grow it, and been eating alot of it lately, so today I searched the benefits of it, and WOW!!! Eat your basil!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 August, 08:20
Just be careful with quinine. It can reduce the amount of acetylcholine your muscles need to function, including your heart. Use when needed, not daily.💙

And don't forget about methylcobalamin (B12), which is needed for every cell in the body to function.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 August, 10:06
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Thanks for sharing, my doc says no more than 10 to 12 oz tonic water with quinine per day and that is what I have used for over a year. It seems to make the most difference in connecting to my guide, I do also take b12 and others every day as well.

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
22 August, 10:25
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Sadly I have MTHFR and the COMT snp and cant tolerate methyls. 😭

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
22 August, 08:11
Nana, also informs others to take them and how to acquire them.

NANA FTW!!! PATRIOTS FTW!!

God won, Brothers and Sisters!!!