Kim Runner @kimrunner
So why do you think Twitter purges some accounts and not others? Some have camo and others are very apparent supporters of Q. Both types of accounts are purged and both types of accounts are still standing...
07:20 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Copacetic Cindy @CindyCopacetic
29 January, 11:32
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
It wouldn't surprise me if they have mapped us all together...
Watch any that get any traction or grow or get a twitter to explode and nuke them.🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Copacetic Cindy @CindyCopacetic
29 January, 11:35
In response Copacetic Cindy to her Publication
As a computer programmer I would map our followers and compare our networking or think of it as our webs or nodes as we connect....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
29 January, 11:27
is it how much work is done by purged vs nonpurged - how much time is contributed to that acct - some peeps have jobs so can't post 24/7 like many that are purged - just throwing it out here@

Эмили Levkova @emilyalsept
29 January, 05:11
I cannot honestly say, I had a small acct of 270 followers and was axed a little over a week ago, i think it may have been a thread I did about JE linked to the CIA/MOSSAD.

Three letter agencies seem to be a deepstate sore spot.

Only followers of this user (Audrey1126) can see their posts

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
29 January, 11:56
i was suspended on Twit some weeks ago but they evidently didn't delete my acct and now I can get in via old acct and see my feed but can't post anything and I have 0 followers and 0 following. I haven't tried to look anyone up because I didn't want them tracking who I was looking for.

Live NeberHate @Liveneberhate
29 January, 08:07
was anyone watching Barstool Presidente- Dave Portney's live when they got booted. or new algorithm on nuking followers of certain big accounts.

Rose Foster @Rose
29 January, 05:36
In response Live NeberHate to his Publication
I watched him in the AM, and reposted his HOLD meme.. Super small account with 70ish followers. PANIC 😂🍿

kenav 1840 @kenav1840
29 January, 07:17
I got suspended on Thursday. Must not have liked my post about the WH feed not being live the night before. It was a still picture. I was already down half on followers and a smaller account.

Lapa Suzzy @digitalwarrior75
29 January, 07:08
i got suspended today...

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
29 January, 06:32
well i was purged right after Sidney but i do make personal attacks to joe kamala and hell think i hitem all up even the ccp lmao, meant too anyway. but also heard rumor it depended on accuracy of truth vs disinformation but didnt take that to heart but may have a point.

Christine ... @Tex0028
29 January, 05:01
I have no idea. Two accounts blitzed in 4 days. Maybe its white hats nudging us off twitter, out of our comfort zones. Maybe just pissed somebody off. Not sure. I just know Gab,wego and anon up glitch on my phone and loading anything takes 4evr.

Diana Basil @booboo
29 January, 12:52
I was on VK's post and someone was trying to reach Kim to tell her to block Agent Kek and otomahuk1. Said all that got banned followed or were followed by those two. Also said that Agent Kek was looking for Kim, so I went to Kim's account and she was gone. I have a small account but follow many. I didn't have them as followers but looked them up and blocked them. Glad you are back Kim:)

kenav 1840 @kenav1840
29 January, 07:20
In response Diana Basil to her Publication
That may have been why I got suspended then. i think I was following one of them if not both. Hadn't been on Twitter as much the last week but was booted off yesterday.

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
28 January, 11:15
I had a crazy theory about white hats controlling twitter and using it to create outrage here and red pill others there... I’ll see if I can find my old (twitter) dig about it to share ... something was def up with @ jack tweeting 11+11 & 🧡and the time stamps were spot on ... there is so much Spy v Spy happening right now it’s very hard to tell what’s really going on :)

Higher Vibrations @Elysium
28 January, 11:23
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I am with you. Its so much to try and decipher.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 January, 11:12
i was asking that my 2nd time, third time i gave up and came here! I can still retweet on my acct but nothing else. Can't deactivate. went back on my husband acct and got axed today! Comfy here to watch the ending of movie! no 1st amendment rights there! We'll all fight that soon. 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
28 January, 11:58
In response 17_ Psalm to her Publication
me too! was shocked.

Anita Williams @AnitaW
28 January, 10:58
and i got nuked 5 times but i will not go back no more!

Anita Williams @AnitaW
28 January, 10:57
i have asked that question and can't get an answer! but my opinion is like Q said becareful who you follow because i think there are wolves in sheeps clothing!

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
28 January, 11:00
Not sure...after 4 accounts getting suspended I made a 5th and was suspended before I was even able to post or like anything.
My pissed off level notched up after my first purge, and was then stoked to see this rad license plate in front of me shortly thereafter.

erin smith @TOBYMAX
28 January, 10:53
Agent kek! Without a doubt. I got nuked twice within 24 hrs of following him. not following him anymore. Probably others like him.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
28 January, 10:47
1) "Key Words Used"... purged
2) Complaints - If you irritated a media person, OFA, Media Matters
or PAID SJW's... purged

Only followers of this user (Peaceofficer18) can see their posts

Mamabear Jones @Mamabear_jones
28 January, 09:33
still wondering how they havent got my account yet. and i post non-stop lol

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
28 January, 09:21
IDK. They still havent kicked me off yet.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
28 January, 08:53
And another thing...

- Some "big accounts" were telling folks they were walking if arrests didn't happen Jan 20. I'm a little guy and even I know the best way for people to realize the truth is for them to experience it. The people we are trying to save from [them] have to taste what they voted for. We have to endure along with them; but if you're a Patriot, you're in this for the benefit of everyone (even ungrateful sh!ts), so you'll gladly do it.

- Some accounts were revealing truth faster than white hats wanted ("Good job, but that's too fast") so they were shut down.

Viking Warrior @Vikingwarrior85
28 January, 08:32
ya i Got boot for the 4th time most followers i had was 680 i thinknit depends on who you follow and jow axtive you are.

Chong Hui @Chonghui
28 January, 08:26
Suspended today. Sad about that many orecious information saved... How can we pull our acct back?!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
28 January, 08:18
I was suspended on the 18th, but can still see my profile. Hmm.

Is Jacquie even logical?😂

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
28 January, 08:16
How is Candace Owens still on there? Everyone selling a book still on.

Trish444 AwakeQ @Trish444
28 January, 08:16
I was in the second Purge been suspended for a while now

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
28 January, 08:14
the ones left standing are most likely controlled by them to give disinformation ...

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
28 January, 09:27
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Hey now.... Easy, bro

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
28 January, 08:14
P.A.N.I.C. more than most think, I believe.

You can tell someone they are an addict & killing themself, but they don't step on the path to recovery until they say the same exact thing in the mirror. We can scream at the crowd, "You're being lied to! These people are evil!" from the middle of the arena, but until they realize these truths on their own we are extremists, conspiracy theorists, etc.

Re:👇🏽I'm open to debate:

- Wray/FBI/DOJ fighting Trump has been a well-played narrative so that when crimes are revealed they don't seem partisan.
-Accts purposefully shut down to pump the br