Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 January, 07:20
So why do you think Twitter purges some accounts and not others? Some have camo and others are very apparent supporters of Q. Both types of accounts are purged and both types of accounts are still standing...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Basil @booboo
29 January, 12:52
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I was on VK's post and someone was trying to reach Kim to tell her to block Agent Kek and otomahuk1. Said all that got banned followed or were followed by those two. Also said that Agent Kek was looking for Kim, so I went to Kim's account and she was gone. I have a small account but follow many. I didn't have them as followers but looked them up and blocked them. Glad you are back Kim:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kenav 1840 @kenav1840
That may have been why I got suspended then. i think I was following one of them if not both. Hadn't been on Twitter as much the last week but was booted off yesterday.
07:20 AM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Diana Basil to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kenav1840 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from kenav 1840, click on at the bottom under it