MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 August, 11:20
If you wear a mask or take a vaccine, you are the problem

If job and money are more important than truth, God and authenticity, you are the problem

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
22 August, 11:43
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
fear, some people cant eat without their job, trust me I know them. Its almost impossible to choose between mask/vaccine and feeding your children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 August, 11:49
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
There is food everywhere in nature. You do not need a supermarket or money. I disagree. But if your brainwashing is deep, then you are their good slave. If you raise your frequency enough to connect to God, you can manifest everything. Money is a matrix lie. It is not needed for anything but helpful to navigate the matrix until it collapses.

In addition, employment is evil slavery. Everyone can be self employed.

You have to take a leap of faith to master this short life in hell. This life is not so important. We all signed up for this to hone our skills in a purgatory lie. Death is not a bad thing. Dying trying gets a higher score on this video game than living in fear and submission.

This life is a tiny blip like a laser tag session for your soul.

I love you all but you can drive to any woods and get a week worth of food in minutes if you do the research.

You can offer your skills to others as a self employed contractor at any time.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
22 August, 12:12
let me know when you are broke, have no job and need enough food for your 3 children while keeping a roof over their heads, electricity and water. I do not disagree but money is absolutely needed to buy food. Tell your kids to go eat the grass during drought going on two years now.. In general, there are ways to sustain yourself, not in all cases and not with 3 children. If you ever walk in those shoes you will know. You cannot just be self employed overnight. Your intention is good, sacrifice and fook the system, it is a reality you have not ever faced just talked about. You cannot know. God knows. There is no woods with any food here. Even the ants are thirsty and the centipedes are toxic 😟
🙏 the children are crying and hungry God guide

22 August, 12:21
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
I appreciate your perspective. I know my knowledge is hard for many to accept.
I have been very broke. I have never respected employment. I always chose to be self-employed because I am here to collapse the matrix. There is much better than grass in forest. Better than grocery produce section just not as easy.

You are very wrong thinking I have not walked my talk but it is understandable. You have decades of brainwashing to believe this. I love you and support you no matter what you think of me. I can only tell the truth. I cannot remove subconscious programming but I can try to be a catalyst for people to do this on their own.

My information comes directly from God. Connecting to God in nature gives you all knowledge as you do the work to raise your vibration and receive DNA upgrades and open your third eye.

It is a leap of faith. One of the first pieces of knowledge you are given is that this life is not important, Just a pop quiz challenge. I know most cannot accept.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
22 August, 12:27
...folks, this new reality will require ALL of us - working together - NO ONE PERSON has all the answers - that is God's job only - we must stick together and lend as much support to each other where our diversity of skills can allow. #KeepTogether 🕊 #RaiseTheVibe

22 August, 12:36
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
I agree completely. My perspective is as a light warrior. I wake lions and I am not great for sheep. I love all unconditionally even if they hate me. Even the pedophiles though I support justice/karma. The answer can only be fully realized if we work together but we have to activate to participate and to activate, we must risk leaving the matrix

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
22 August, 12:46
...yes, and we can continue to do so, possibly by using softer, more rounded 'edges' - squared-off corners tend to be a bit 'sharp' - some 'rounding' can be goodness 🕊and doesn't impede the messaging ❤️

That is why I stay away from sheep. I have to have 100% authenticity to complete my mission as a warrior of the rainbow (Hopi prophecy). I cannot lose vibration by altering the truth in little white lie or spinning to soften edges but as you say, this may be for others as we need everybody to do a different mission. I have to fight spiritual wars every night when I am supposed to be sleeping. It is my honor. I love everybody and I suffer nightly instead of sleeping gladly. I will die for all my brothers and sisters if asked. To fight evil and keep my spiritual weapons intact, I need 100% authenticity.

I used to try and wake sheep. I am banned from all social media except this site permanently. This was ensured by my higher self as my job is not to wake sheep. It is to wake lions and they can take it from there.

Godspeed my friend.
12:53 PM - Aug 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
22 August, 01:12
....I see what you did there...you took 'rounding' and turned it into 'lying' and 'spinning'...😐

22 August, 01:14
or softening

We all have different missions and timelines

22 August, 01:22
I agree. I love triggers. They help remove trauma and bad energy.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
22 August, 01:05
When an opportunity presents itself & people question things I try to inject some truth & information. Some things take & some things don't. I finally grew tired of trying to wake people up - I thought, "you should have cottoned to the fact that something is very wrong here if you have any intelligence."
I didn't realize how deep & wide the brainwashing was - I knew it was going on to some extent. I always question things, but a lot of people make excuses & say they don't have time or whatever. My advice at this point - you need to make time, & that's all

I try not to be harsh, but at this point ignorance really is a choice.
It still grieves me to see people hurt or killed because I've been devoted to healing arts for a long time & it still gets me sometimes. It gets easier to keep going & tend to business of expanding & increasing understanding & aligning with the Creator & Divine Force
I don't sleep well either for several reasons these days

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
22 August, 01:24
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I'm with you on this one. I've spent a good 20 years being told my thinking about certain things was off the chart and then they discovered the term conspiracy theorist to shut me up. Now here we are. Many things I spoke of are happening yet the very same people still think I'm nuts. They just don't see it and yes they went and got the shot. I have lost most of my friends and any family that is still alive don't talk to me anymore. On top of that I lost my job 1 year ago and cannot work in an environment that requires a mask 8+ hours a day so employment opportunities even though I have been on many interviews have not come through. I refused unemployment and am living on what would have been my retirement monies. My anger is off the chart at all that has happened and realizing nothing will ever be the same again. I struggle daily as to why people around me just don't see what's going on. They go about their days with not a care in the world.

Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
22 August, 01:27
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Very insightfully put.
My little sister is always asking me questions about the things I post and what other people post.
I tell her all the time, that if you don't believe something, go do the research. She does.
I also tell her to use her critical thinking part of her brain. 2+2 will NEVER add up to 5, it will always add up to 4. Period.