Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Focus on your health.

If America needs you to kick some ass, lay off the calories, get fit, get right with God and be ready for anything.
10:52 PM - Aug 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
25 August, 11:52
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
been preparing for 3 years, physically and spiritually

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
22 August, 01:38
Left the matrix 20 years ago, spent 6 months off grid in 2016. NaTURAL MEDICNE ONLY SINCE. I am ready! I can kick butt with attitude and maybe a machete, I have to ask Herb"hey DAD" I don't think he can hear me but I know he always has my back

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
22 August, 01:37
No need, no time. just stay Sober. i got fire. i know what my adrenalin can do...adrenalin - NOT adrenochrome
better than any of that...I got GOD

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 August, 07:21
Wow Doq Nana goes to work this morning and you have been on a roll.
Good vibes you are spreading.
Did you see the video I posted yesterday it had VK vibes, that man was extra cool soul.
Nana will be heading to my happy place on the beach on the 27th, so requesting everyone please manifest "No Hurricanes in Florida the week of the 27th"
Last year when we went it was Hurricane>>>wait for it>>>
Hurricane Nana moving in the week of my vaca and we manifested it to fizzle out!

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
21 August, 12:03
I have been!!!

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
20 August, 11:36
I agree with being fit...but you don't need to be thin to pull a trigger.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 August, 11:29
Fat folks can get down too. Js. lol We joke down here, that your fat relatives are the ones that got ya here. lol

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 August, 10:55
👊💯🎯

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
20 August, 10:54
this GIF has VK vibes hehehehehe.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
21 August, 09:31
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
24/7/365