Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 August, 10:44
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Yes!Yes!Yes! As a nurse I tell people all the time to stop drinking carbonated beverages like coke and pepsi, stop drinking bottled water. I urge people to filter out flouride and drink alkaline water. Also besides having acidotic bodies most are chronically dehydrated. Alkaline water gets into the cells easier so it hydrates better. Carbonated beverages dehydrate the body. Plus most are loaded with sugar or sugar substitutes. Diabetes and cancer are found in acidotic bodies. Also decreasing oxygen intake leads to respiratory acidosis. That is why prolonged mask wearing is very unhealthy. Children should never wear masks. They have lower oxygen reserves. Consider carbonated beverages poison and switch to alkaline water. One ounce of water per kilogram of body weight is necessary to eliminate chronic dehydration.
( Divide body wt by 2.2 to get kilograms) Be sure and check with your health provider. Some people must limit water for certain conditions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
20 August, 12:36
how coincidental is it that I just finished drinking a glass before seeing this? mathmatically impossible!😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
20 August, 01:04
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
I just drank a glass too before seeing this Anne. Wow synchronicity is amazing. How much do you put in your glass?

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
20 August, 12:28
absolutely. Give your body an alkaline environment. It will thank you for it.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
20 August, 11:54
Here is a great recipe for making baking soda water:

1 level teaspoon baking soda. 1 glass of cold water
a ittle bit of agave to sweeten to taste.

You will enjoy drinking this and immediately feel the benefits

😊👍

Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
20 August, 11:59
In response James Dean to his Publication
Absolutely

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
20 August, 01:14
In response James Dean to his Publication
My grandparents swore by it.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
20 August, 11:51
I take it everyday.
AND, if you have heartburn, works instantly.
Also, keeps your PH up because from what I hear, disease likes acid bodies.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
20 August, 12:16
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
How much does a person need to take? My husband has COPD with 14% lung capacity. He's on a strong medicine called Trilegy. He gets a lot of indigestion.