Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
We are being shown a vision of what ‘might have been’ and once everyone’s (besides 4-6% lost forever) properly tuned in to the truth of reality society will recalibrate as power gets redeployed to the people. What we think about we bring about. Nothing can stop what is coming.
02:49 PM - Aug 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
21 August, 07:35
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
FACTS

OUR THOUGHTS ARE POWERFUL... THE POWER OF INTENT IS OFF THE HOOK

That's why we are called creators

we create with our minds,,,whether we focus on positives or negatives..that is what we will see

Just how the Mind works.......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
21 August, 07:33
I'd say 4-6% is more like 20-25%.

Fact is, we are surrounded by low IQ, pure trash cultists who have enabled this criminal behavior for decades. These people need to be eliminated from the face of the earth.

It's the ONLY way.

More magical times I have NEVER encountered!

DANCE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (unite_worldwide) can see their posts

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
19 August, 03:24
I think about ALL the children being saved. No more abortions! No more homeless vets or any legal citizen for that matter. I think about feeding all those hungry, my momma not struggling to make ends meet. True cures for the sicknesses given to us. I think for myself...to be one to help others and getting my teeth finished. Was in the process of implants when they locked everything down so now I don't have my teeth or my implants. Just 4 screws on top. 😢 So my wishful thinking is for President Trump to come back and most of all, GOD GETS ALL THE GLORY, HONOR AND PRAISE!! I love you all BUT JESUS LOVES YOU MORE!! 🙏💜💜💜🙏