Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
20 August, 05:54
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
you people are werid lmao

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
20 August, 06:07
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Thank You 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
19 August, 09:34
Ok.
Which JEW now owning FREEDOM TOWER aka ONE WORLD CENTRE?

MUSK ASKIN FOR A FREN🤔

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 August, 11:19
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
😜Is he a good guy to you? Serious question. I didn't find much researching that building, related to your question. My research on it did take me down a whole nother wild rabbit hole though. I do now have 3 windows open as a result, 1. the link, 2. on the Annunaki 8 pointed star, and 3.on the Human Ability Scale.😜 Thanks! 😏https://theresnothingnew.c...

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
19 August, 09:14
Isnt shutting down what they are trying to do to us now?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 August, 11:21
In response Diane Kelly to her Publication
That would imply Lin Wood is a black hat working for the DS. Do you think so? Anything is possible. I see merit in showing where the power behind the economic machine is held; in the hands of WE THE PEOPLE. We can all keep going along, like sheep to the slaughter or we can play our personal Trump cards with the DS. I think refusing shots and masks and making employers fire us over it, with full documentation of why or making business owners have to keep calling the Police over face panties, will grow old with them too and they will give way. I see merit in wearing them down in this way, instead of them wearing us down with this demoralizing, illegal corrupt BS. Doing nothing is not the answer. I am sure of that. What do you suggest Diane and why do you think Lin Wood is working with the DS?

arba happihr @arba
19 August, 09:13

arba happihr @arba
19 August, 09:16
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Actually I already do this.