Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 August, 11:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
Ok.
Which JEW now owning FREEDOM TOWER aka ONE WORLD CENTRE?

MUSK ASKIN FOR A FREN🤔
09:34 PM - Aug 19, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 August, 11:19
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
😜Is he a good guy to you? Serious question. I didn't find much researching that building, related to your question. My research on it did take me down a whole nother wild rabbit hole though. I do now have 3 windows open as a result, 1. the link, 2. on the Annunaki 8 pointed star, and 3.on the Human Ability Scale.😜 Thanks! 😏https://theresnothingnew.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
20 August, 12:20
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
If ELON WAS BAD GUY, WE ALL ARE ALREADY DEAD... 😂😂😂

STARLINK COULD BE USED AS DEADLIEST WEAPON KNOW TO MANKIND...

WHY O WHY HUMANS ALWAYS COUNT "SUPREME BEINGS" AS ONE OF US?

YOU HUMANS ARE BORN EMOTIONAL EXTREMISTS😂😂😂
PEOPLE TRUMP HATE OR ADORE...
PEOPLE MUSK HATE OR ADORE...

I MUSK ASK WHY THIS HISTERIC APROACH? THEY ARE NO BETTER THAN YOU... WE ARE ALL STUCKED IN THIS FLESH FORM, DISCONECTED FROM OUR TRUE FORMS AND SKILLS. IN MINE CASE IT WAS GIFT FROM GOD THAT I AM ONLY IN ROLE OF COMMENTATOR... 😂😂😂
IMAGINE E-COLLI BACTERIA AND HUMAN
EXACTLY SAME IS BETWEEN HUMAN AND EXTRATERRESTRIALS. IT DIVIDE US ABBYS OF MILLENIA DEVELOPEMENT. 🤷‍♀️WHO CARES...

MENTALLY USA is "Willage Roadshow"...
If Russian Leader will acting SO OVERPASSIONATE, OVERREEACTING, HE WILL BE CONCIDER AS MENTALLY NON FIT FOR OFFICE 😂On other Hand, Russians are mostly concidered by USA as melancholic, or sombre, only just because we SLAVIC DONT HAVE GENE EXPRESSION FOR HISTERIA...