Only people mentioned by AmyFreedom in this post can reply
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
19 August, 12:19
In response Amy Freedom to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Freedom @AmyFreedom
19 August, 10:19
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Good one!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
19 August, 12:19

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
19 August, 11:21
Yes very fishy, one thing reall stands out on the thumbnail and throughout the video. Have you ever seen what happens to a person that gets that close to actually running jet engines? What is the wierd platform on the bottom? It looks to me they are pushing a dead plane. That jet engine would shred them. I see the points you make too. Rotten fishy.

Amy Freedom @AmyFreedom
19 August, 10:18
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
Yes, agree. I worked at an airport and we had to keep a very wide perimeter around planes on the taxi way, even in vehicles to prevent getting blown over.