Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
16 August, 06:47
Hmmm 🤔

What timeline was he working in the CIA ?

What did he know & when ?
Asking for a friend

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
16 August, 08:24
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
In 2006 after setting Nex-Tech... Pompeo then became president of Sentry International, an oilfield equipment manufacturer that was also a partner of Koch Industries.
Look what they make...

https://sentrybiotech.com/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 August, 11:26
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
and why is he on an invite-only list for Bilderberg meetings? Went as recently as May 2019 with Kusher. They only invite those who they believe can help them with their agendas. Will Pompeo be visiting the Spa soon? Is he another Barr?

Only people mentioned by Battleborn in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
18 August, 03:35
In response Tiffany and Frank Burton to her Publication
Please note what you hope I see in that Golf Coarse Sign. Many do not know but that is an Illuminati satanic symbol of the Uterus and Fallopian tubes, widely used including all over the Vatican. The uterus for them is the portal through which they trap souls into the underworld. Anyway, I went to learn more about that Crest and found this? Is there more to dig on the Davies family (Post Cereal), who he bought Mar A Largo from, and whose family Crest he stole and trademarked.😂 It's embarrassing unless there is more to this story as in, is he trolling that family with this? 😂 I know it was built as a Summer White House retreat and the story is, that is why he bought it, for when he would be an active President not living in DC. This is all full of too many rabbit holes. What is this all about? 🤨