John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
For the people who believe Patriots are being played by both sides let me ask you this,
If that is true what are you going to do about it?

Nothing.

I don't mean that in a bad way, I mean that is the typical human response. We would not have a leader nor a supply line. After we realized we had been deceived those things would be corrected but millions would be lost by then. They would have the rest of the world as reinforcements, it would be over.

That is not the case. I am flat out telling you it is not, but it is entirely up to you.
The Taliban taking Afghanistan was to show you how fast a country can fall if its people do not defend it. It was a lesson for us. Did we learn it though?

We fight or we die. We fight with words or with guns. Your choice.

This is about faith. Faith in God and faith in your fellow man.
God will see us to victory brothers and sisters, I ask you now to defend America with me and STAND!
06:40 AM - Aug 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
17 August, 09:28
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
we were told to trust the plan Patriots 321 🚀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
17 August, 09:25
damn i needed this . For this the half 🐑 that are going wild wth 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
17 August, 08:45
Hi John ! I didn’t know patriots felt like they were being played . I was told from the very beginning misinformation is necessary to win this war. Without the Q team and President Trump we would soon all be dead so I don’t know why they would feel anything but eternally grateful for their LIFE .

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
17 August, 06:42
i agree people if you wanna believe in what Q said everything else is politics. and uhh its the enemy. but he said,
two things Q said it has nothing to do with him or the government but to do with you .you as a human being.
Wake Up! Think For Yourself!
well by God do it.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
17 August, 06:41
Im IN

Donna Corn @Ddmason
I think what we're seeing in Australia is also a wake up call. Giving people a look at what they have to look forward to if they do nothing. The draconian laws and virtual enslavement of the people.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
17 August, 06:35
Nice summation. I believe anons are standing up for themselves, pushing back, red pilling and are more than not outnumbered still. I think we need to increase activity that wakes the others up even faster. They are spellbound by their mind control boxes in their living rooms. We need to make a deal with our friends and family to refrain from all media for just two weeks, and see how they feel when they lived free from it, vs when they go back to it and if it changes things. I keep asking the question, " How do we break the spell they have the masses under? If we figure that out and get all anons on the task, the illusion will shatter en masse. Do we need to organize a mass mediation visualization on shattering the illusion? Do we need to launch a "break from the mind control media for just 2 weeks" campaign, called the "15 Days to Break the Spell." challenge. Do we get someone printing up and selling "Search Project Mockingbird T-shirts and bumper stickers? Do we fund Billboards?

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
17 August, 09:32
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
i say poster boards and marker in front of local hospital's clinic's .

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
yes...no such thing as an athesist
in the foxhole

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
17 August, 06:05

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
17 August, 04:25
Standing here waiting

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
17 August, 03:23
BEST Summary of this challenging REALITY we are living❣️

GOoD vs. Evil

👇 Please listen to the video, Thank you! (link below)

...The worst of times can have the effect of causing you to rise to the challenge and to bring out the best in you.

In this video, law professor Dr David Clements and former New Mexico Deputy District Attorney joins Stew Peters for what is a surprisingly uplifting conversation about the human spirit during such times.

In the past two weeks, Clements has spent personal time with Mike Lindell, Lin Wood, General Michael Flynn and President Donald Trump and he shares his candid opinions about these gentlemen and about Lindell's Cyber Symposium.

https://forbiddenknowledge...

STAND UP & SHARE THE TRUTH! ❤️ God Bless

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
17 August, 03:15
I am one of those ppl who believe "Actors" are on both side. Why? because certain conditions must be met, per Q,, in a STING operation both sides need to able to control the specific out come. And since Trump is doing things legally and by the military law. Thats how they (Make it Work) We have already been "shown" ppl are not who they say they are bc they are dead. So with that said, Yes now what? Q is showing us what can happen, but what we are witnessing is for the sleeping public to wake up. More and more ppl are taking to the streets. We just need to coordinate, the problem right now is we are all spread out to far in different states. So basically, we need to start in our own communities. I too am surrounded by sleeping ppl, so ascending to 4D and still working in 3D hurts..

Chris Illich @amazingreality
17 August, 02:42
This is a great message and I want to stand and fight, but at work I am totally alone - everyone watches the NEWS, MSM, they no nothing, they see nothing - I look like a complete idiot. I walk around dead people all day...When will the truth be made PUBLIC on MSM - please let me know, so maybe some will wake from their sleep...is there ever going to be MSM take down? Just asking, waiting for the wake up call to those I work with, I don't know about others, but I am totally alone at work, completely, I had one person fact check what I said about something - no kidding...I was fake checked face to face...🤔

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
17 August, 02:49
In response Chris Illich to her Publication
I am 100% alone as well but I don't care, I told my supervisor he would have to fire me if vaccines were ever mandated and they tried to force me to wear a mask. I told him it would be a guaranteed NO. If that happens and they fire me I am fully prepared for that reality. I have faith that they will pay for it dearly later. My focus is not on what others are thinking, I spend every moment sharing everything with everyone. The rest of the time I am trying to hook myself up to emergency help.. like a stove to cook on that is off grid, some extra food, kerosene heat etc. if our energy is strong, consistent and clear... it is infectious. We Must Lead... because there are too many dumbshits whose lives need to be saved.... That's how it has come to pass...

Tracy Hill @TraZ
17 August, 07:34
Something is off. The plane doesn’t look right, the guy doesn’t look like he is in distress & 911 is backwards & all numbers total 33. The taliban outlaw the vax, say they won’t negoiate with anyone by Trump, & so far, according to what I have read, schools & businses are still open. Is this a distraction because auddenly the audits are taking a backseat. Is the Taliban really in control? I even saw a picture with a maga hat on the bookshelf?? Thoughts & a little clarity.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
17 August, 03:33
In response Tracy Hill to her Publication
looks photoshopped to me , the top of the plane blends in with the sky and you cant make out any faces in the back

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
17 August, 06:48
In response Tracy Hill to her Publication
You have a good eye. You mean this photo?

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
17 August, 07:15

Other Half @Otherhalf
17 August, 07:09
Amen! People standing together don't even need guns.

Imagine if we collectively:
Take our kids out of dysfunctional schools
Make our employers fire us for not having vaccines
Stop buying things from companies that require masks or vaccines
Refuse to stay home, alone avoiding contact with other people

Businesses would fail without enough employees or customers.
Govt-provided schools would stand empty, and parents could withhold paying taxes for schools that are nonfunctional.
Governments would be unable to use public health claims to stop us from assembling, because if they tried to use violence, their whole "public benefit" cover story would fall apart and even their enforcers would turn on them.

One person standing up will get hammered. But united, we cannot be overcome.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
17 August, 03:29
In response Other Half to her Publication
Its really simple, worth some sacrifices right? No one will lose, we all will win in spades. Grin and Bare you are under God's protection

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
17 August, 06:52
👊