John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
17 August, 06:40
For the people who believe Patriots are being played by both sides let me ask you this,
If that is true what are you going to do about it?

Nothing.

I don't mean that in a bad way, I mean that is the typical human response. We would not have a leader nor a supply line. After we realized we had been deceived those things would be corrected but millions would be lost by then. They would have the rest of the world as reinforcements, it would be over.

That is not the case. I am flat out telling you it is not, but it is entirely up to you.
The Taliban taking Afghanistan was to show you how fast a country can fall if its people do not defend it. It was a lesson for us. Did we learn it though?

We fight or we die. We fight with words or with guns. Your choice.

This is about faith. Faith in God and faith in your fellow man.
God will see us to victory brothers and sisters, I ask you now to defend America with me and STAND!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
Amen! People standing together don't even need guns.

Imagine if we collectively:
Take our kids out of dysfunctional schools
Make our employers fire us for not having vaccines
Stop buying things from companies that require masks or vaccines
Refuse to stay home, alone avoiding contact with other people

Businesses would fail without enough employees or customers.
Govt-provided schools would stand empty, and parents could withhold paying taxes for schools that are nonfunctional.
Governments would be unable to use public health claims to stop us from assembling, because if they tried to use violence, their whole "public benefit" cover story would fall apart and even their enforcers would turn on them.

One person standing up will get hammered. But united, we cannot be overcome.
07:09 AM - Aug 17, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Otherhalf in this post can reply
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
17 August, 03:29
In response Other Half to her Publication
Its really simple, worth some sacrifices right? No one will lose, we all will win in spades. Grin and Bare you are under God's protection

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396