Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
H Scott Finnerty @Huck
13 September, 11:58
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
2 Years, you are Greatly Missed Dear Lady. We remember you!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Murray @Stevie
06 August, 05:09
Veronica. When are you coming back. If you know, you know. Miss the bridge posts and you most of all. God speed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
06 October, 11:23
we havent forgotten this

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
11 September, 09:04
Sweet lady of the bridge. ❤

Red Edge @Rededge
11 September, 08:56
Still standing strong over here in Australia 🇦🇺 ❤️

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
27 May, 10:07
My intuition tells me you're still here. My heart and soul hopes you're still here. I keep praying. I can see it now, in your eyes. God is good.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Jana Rozenbergová @scaevola
18 January, 04:43
❤️❤️❤️💞

Selah 321 @Selah
17 January, 11:30
A light that awakened so many... miss her tremendously

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 January, 10:50
Some sort of memorial for this great Patriot when this is all over.
She was a rare one, never gave up, never gave in, self-less beautiful soul.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
22 December, 03:41
I believe! I pray you are safe and happy wherever you are. You are missed. Wave once in awhile. 💜🙏💜

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
22 December, 10:53
why do i get this great feeling that you are still with us in protective custody ❤

Angie Mac @AngieMac
21 December, 11:51
You are missed.

nilkmom Patriot @nilkmom
21 November, 07:00
I gave General Flynn our picture swearing in at Mt. Rushmore. We haven't forgotten you! WWG1WGA!

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
17 September, 09:23
God is with us. Keep up the fight. God speed great lady. wwg1wga ❤️

Betsy Ross @Betsyross1776
16 September, 07:19
Thank you for fighting the good fight!! Hopefully your death isn’t in vain RIP lady!!

Chook Chook @Chook
16 September, 02:00
A Angel that always help others before herself.

I will always miss you babe, i feel lost.

Lll Ooo @SilentObserver
15 September, 09:54
Thank you for being an amazing lady who was such a great example to us all. i hate that the hospital killed you. That was so unfair. I pray that those reaponsible for your death will pay with their lives.

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
15 September, 07:12
It's not fair what they did to you. They WILL pay. Hell or high water. If i have to bring fire or make it rain.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
15 September, 04:46
Fly high fly free beautiful soul,❤️

Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
14 September, 01:03
May you rest in peace. I started following you a few months ago. You were a warrior! Thank Q. 💕

Véro Pier @Colibri
14 September, 10:28
I loved you so much my friend, my sister. I miss our exchanges very much. Be at peace with the Lord. You did the job here, you were a valiant warrior. I will never forget you and we will meet again one day in heaven for eternity.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
13 September, 12:47
Your courage, love and patriotism will be remembered for ALL TIME! We will never forget you, Patriot. Truly an inspiration to all!
Lots of love and prayers sent ❤️🙏
rest in peace, Veronica.
God bless you!

CindyQ LouHoo @CindyQLouHoo
13 September, 11:53
We love you, patriot angel! ❤️ 🇺🇸 😇
Rest in peace. sweet sister! 🙏

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
13 September, 10:55

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
13 September, 10:18
💚💚💚 RIP 😭 thank you for fighting for us all!

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
13 September, 07:38
Godspeed Veronica! 😢 We love you! We will not give up the fight!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 September, 09:07
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
Veronica, may God welcome you with open arms into His Heavenly Kingdom. Thank you for working so hard to wake and warn We the People of the tyranny that threatens to destroy us. God rest your beautiful soul.

Leonie Read @LeeRee
13 September, 07:12
😭😭😭😭Rest in Peace you were a True Patriot Warrior May your passing Awaken the Word 😓😪😪

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
13 September, 03:46
We Love You Veronica