Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Today I stood for the teachers, nurses, doctors, and Military personnel...

To those people I would tell you you have the support of the Country and the World, as you leave your professions rather than taking illegal and immoral jab.

Thank you for your Courage.

https://m.facebook.com/sto...

#NeverComply
#ThePeoplesBridge
06:33 PM - Aug 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Stevie King @ShineBright9
17 January, 09:51
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Miss you, may heaven have blessed you for your courage, love of country and humanity, and truth! 😢😢♥️♥️🙏🙏https://www.bessandloie.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liz Dorazio @Lizd
13 September, 08:40
🙏If only those same doctors and nurses would have stood for you Dearest sweet lady. Our hearts are broken as we find learn of your passing. You will always be in our hearts. R.I.P Veronica. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
31 August, 07:05
🙏get well soon dear Veronica ❤️ we love you.

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
24 August, 10:41
God Bless you, you are AMAZING! I have the same hat by the way but in blue. Stay strong lovely!

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
16 August, 09:11
🙏🌴😘 I'm ready to leave the shit show lab but I need a job. Do you have one for me? I would love to work at home far away from the corrupt medical field. I would be so happy in my own little world with my God loving computer family.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
16 August, 07:39
Amen!!!

Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
16 August, 07:37
Happy to see a familuar face again! where did you all go?

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 August, 07:34
God Bless You! ❤️🙏✝️

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 August, 06:52
Having a wife who is a ICU RN and two sons serving in the Navy, I thank Q from the bottom of my heart Veronica.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
16 August, 06:51
#NeverComply 🙌🏻🕊

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
16 August, 06:49
Thank you, Veronica! #NeverComply

NEO ONE @Neo
16 August, 06:44
we are...

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
16 August, 06:38
WRWY
WWG1WGA

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
16 August, 06:36
God Bless, Veronica.