Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Jesus is the King of Kings.

We can’t get through the days ahead, without Him.

Happy Sunday Patriots!
11:29 AM - Aug 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
26 September, 09:56
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
merci 🤗bon dimanche aussi 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
26 September, 09:55
Amen! Thank you for sooo much for so long!!!! WWG1WGA!!!! GOD'S FAMILY!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
26 September, 09:08
Amen, Happy Sunday To You! Thank You For Keeping Us Informed! May God Bless President Trump, And Our Military! God Bless All! God Bless You Doq!

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
20 August, 12:15
Just got off the phone with Daughter told her to prepare to come to my house Sunday husband is on the Road..sucks but we have a game plan to make sure he gets home. Please pray that he gets home when this goes down!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
15 August, 11:05
Amen! Thank you, Doq! God bless you. 🙏❤️🇺🇸
Leaning into Jesus, our King, for his peace & comfort, as well as discernment, strength, and his presence during all the days ahead.
#PrayForThePatriots

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
15 August, 10:41
1111 copy that!! Thanks to you and His almighty patriots winning this war!! 🙏❤😇

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
15 August, 06:06
My husband and I are not the type to go to church every Sunday. He was raised very religious and doesn't much like it now. More so because of all the corruption in the church. Myself, my parents let me choose and I have pretty much seen all types. I feel personally that we don't have to go to church to prove we are Christians. We are good people and think of others a lot. What I don't get is that some people who go to church on Sundays are liars and twits Mon-Saturday and that's a big turn off. Funny story: About 15yrs back in Edmonton, Alberta Canada I went to St.Josephs church in Edm as I love the atmosphere inside the church. Upon sitting down a Bishop came up to me and gave me a hug. Then a few weeks later it happened again but with a Cardinal. My husband couldn't believe it as I was anti catholic in some ways and he was raised die hard catholic. I always though after it happened that they must had seen something in me that needed a boost :-)

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
15 August, 02:16
WONDERFUL DoQ - beautiful Sunday ... and know that we are all manifesting our awakening / changing the timeline to an energetic consciousness that is developing rapidly away from the darkness.

Congrats Patriots!
Keep envisioning your 5D self and all the miracles happening connected to the GREAT AWAKENING !

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 August, 02:11
If ppl will just hold tight to God and the teachings of Jesus the parts of religion that we have been deceived by all these years that falls away with the shining of truth will not hurt them so badly.
We are not loosing God or Jesus.
God and Jesus are still here!
We are merely adjusting the past story a bit from what the "Great Deceiver" satan has manipulated us into living in all these yrs. by hiding the majority of God's truth from us.
We have been living the false prophecy our entire lives.
satan has ruled this planet our whole lives in the greatest deception and false prophecy imaginable.

Lll Ooo @SilentObserver
15 August, 01:53
this sounds like things are going to get worse. ugh.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 August, 01:12
A Blessed Sunday to you Doc and to US All! In Jesus Name Amen🙏🏼
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
15 August, 12:56
Amen and Happy Sunday to you too Doq!

Tiffany and Frank Burton @Battleborn
15 August, 12:36
Amen and blessings to you

Only followers of this user (KarenC155) can see their posts

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
15 August, 12:03
Amen!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
15 August, 11:50
for KING & COUNTRY - amen (Official Music Video)
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
for KING & COUNTRY - amen (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Click here to stream and download "AMEN": https://forkingandcountry.lnk.to/AmenRebornText us! (615) 257-9555Subscribe to our YouTube channel now: https://www...

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
15 August, 11:49

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
15 August, 02:05
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Casting Crowns - Nobody (Official Music Video) ft. Matthew West - YouTube
https://youtu.be/1yBzIt_z8...
Casting Crowns - Nobody (Official Music Video) ft. Matthew West - YouTube

Watch the new music video for “Nobody” Featuring Matthew West!Click to watch the music video for “Scars In Heaven” by Casting Crowns!https://CastingCrowns.ln...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
15 August, 11:42
I couldn’t agree more! He is amazing, and His instruction manual for all of us is The Bible!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
15 August, 11:42
In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
15 August, 11:35
AMEN AMEN AMEN🙏🙏🙏❤️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 August, 11:30
HE is already victorious age thru out age, cake walk.