P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Major General William Walker orders troops in DC to remain on duty at least through the end of March under the guise of citizen riot control. The same Maj. General who said there will be a "peaceful transition of military power." πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
04:36 PM - Jan 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Mim Laney @GodwithUS
01 February, 06:50
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
i really like this platform!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
8 BE ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @8BallEyes
28 January, 07:30
Also I like the way he said, "We have everything". 😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
28 January, 07:15
Why during Austins confirmation are they saying they have "Civilian Control Of The Military"? That would mean Congress is in control. Now I'm sure the Military isn't listening because they protect the consitution.

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
28 January, 05:26
PJ I don't underand why the TFR has been lifted in the FLORIDA Mar-a--Largo area where TRUMP would be accoridng to Monkey? I havent checked MonkeyWerx yesterday or today -- I should've checked first before I said anything. I was just wondering thinking outloud why some troops were being sent home early from DC last week according to Monkey.....I'm concerned some hell will break loose once they're gone. What are your thoughts?

Rolexbeach ... @Rolexbeach
28 January, 10:13
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
According with Patrick Byrne revelations my tought is that we are done, our efforts to reach the truth went jeopardized by Rudy Giuliani and there were no plan.

Rolexbeach ... @Rolexbeach
28 January, 10:16
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
No new vid from MonkeyWerx.

PJ I don't underand why the TFR has been lifted in the FLORIDA Mar-a--Largo area where TRUMP would be accoridng to Monkey? I havent checked MonkeyWerx yesterday or today -- I should've checked first before I said anything. I was just wondering thinking outloud why some troops were being sent home early from DC last week according to Monkey.....I'm concerned some hell will break loose once they're gone. What are your thoughts?

Punk Patriot @punkchic
28 January, 04:38
How could anyone possibly say nothing is happening? 🍿