USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
13 August, 04:15
VAXX unsafe in humans!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chelle Belle @ChelleBelle1
13 August, 09:17
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Have you noticed that they never mention how many people have been diagnosed /hospitalized with c19 and have died as a side effect? Maybe it's just me, but that seems pretty important.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
13 August, 09:22
In response Chelle Belle to his Publication
why isn’t there a complete number for deaths and permanent injuries for all CDC vaxes?? that one would shock the normies

13 August, 09:31
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
That would totally shock them, especially when they learn that most autism is vaccine induced. They immediately started with bastardizing the numbers for covid. I still can't understand how people can't see it.

13 August, 09:47
They trust their doctors who inturn trust their education, which has been controlled by the cabal since 1810 if I’m not mistaken. the cabal has owned everything medical for that long

Exactly! They study 1 semester of nutrition and 10Xs that in pharmaceuticals. Not to mention they get sizable kickbacks. There are good, great doctors, though Obama Care forced many into retirement, and they're getting shut down. Have you looked into Covid protocols? It's completely insane. Everything is diagnosed as C19, due to the BS PCR test, and then protocol takes over the patient's care. Basically it's no care then vent. So many, so so many docs and nurses just turn a blind eye.
10:00 PM - Aug 13, 2021
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ChelleBelle1 in this post can reply
13 August, 10:07
Ignorent pawns to the cabal. When we get through this(and we will) it scares me how many guilt suicides there will be