Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 August, 07:05
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
13 August, 07:11
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
When they make tea black, thick, and strong I’ll think about trying it🀣🀣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 August, 07:18
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚I drink tea so sweet it may send some folks into shock. lol

Only people mentioned by WonderBird in this post can reply
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
13 August, 08:32
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
I’m good with sweet tea on hot afternoons, but coffee gets me started in the am

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
13 August, 08:36
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Used to be a TAB drinker in the am. Gave up coke and caffeine ironically on the day Rush died. Just happened that way but made that miserable day even worse. Headache for 4 days. Wasn't sure if it was from crying or missing caffeine.

I still miss Rush. Caffeine not so much.

13 August, 08:29
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚Yep fo sho, now I use some wildflower honey but um I double down with a lil sugar. Was out of the good sugar. SO there it went. lol

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 August, 08:39
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
My wife and son do not ingest sugar... honey only...

organic only

Licensed and legal organic provider for dispensaries in the state of WA...

wake the fuck up... you can grow your own produce...