Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
13 August, 07:39
We need an unplanned "Spring Break" !!!

plan 1 week, everyone keep children home, make demands, game over!

#SaveTheChildren

Either pull your kids out, or take back your power and show them who is boss! Stop the state sponsored child abuse.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
13 August, 11:05
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
Everyone needs to know that these surveys happen in EVERY state, in every school district. I always told my students to check the option "I don't know" if there were questions they were not comfortable in answering (because it's none of anyone's business). Last year, the school admin told us to stop telling kids "IDK" is an option, kids had to answer Y/N. Some of the questions:
"There are weapons in my home?"
"I feel scared at home sometimes?"
"I don't have a safe place at home?"
"I feel loved at home?"
"I feel depressed?"
"I often wake up angry?"
"I wish I had someone to talk to about my problems?" Y/N, etc, etc, etc.
You can guess who that "Someone" was. The school councilor, who determines if the child needs medication perhaps, or is in a safe environment free from mom/dad. Either way, that child is marked.
As a teacher and parent it infuriated me that kids were put in this situation. I am no longer a teacher. The BEST thing you can do is GET YOUR KIDS OUT OF SCHOOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
13 August, 04:52
In response Made In America to her Publication
DO NOT SEND YOUR KIDS TO SCHOOL, PEOPLE! THIS IS WARTIME. YOUR CHILDREN ARE IN DANGER. IF THERE'S A 0.1% CHANCE MY KID CAN GET HURT---> I DON'T TAKE THAT CHANCE... IS HOW TO THINK. WHAT ARE PEOPLE SENDING THEM TO SCHOOL FOR??? "EDUCATION"?? DO YOU REALLY THINK YOUR CHILDREN ARE BEING EDUCATED? THEY ARE PROGRAMMING THEM.

Nicki Marshall @nickiannm
Wish I could get my kids and adult grandkids to understand this.
04:58 PM - Aug 13, 2021
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Only people mentioned by nickiannm in this post can reply
14 August, 10:14
In response Nicki Marshall to her Publication
They will eventually learn but they will learn at a hard price.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
13 August, 05:24
In response Nicki Marshall to her Publication
It's such a huge gamble.... these people are so sick, they are capable of injecting them and saying the children volunteered. I cannot imagine what people are thinking to let them sit in a classroom all day with a mask on... what happened to humans!.... smh😒

14 August, 10:19
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Believe it or not, there are parents that believe that they're aren't capable of teaching. When you think about it, parents have taught so much already from birth and then the kids are turned over to the "system" where every thread of creativity is totally dismissed and their heads filled with a funnel.
Then there are parents that both work and the school is the babysitter. It just comes down to choices. Sadly, that's what it's about. What's the most important thing in your life and at what cost would you go to to keep and preserve it???