Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
We need an unplanned "Spring Break" !!!

plan 1 week, everyone keep children home, make demands, game over!

#SaveTheChildren

Either pull your kids out, or take back your power and show them who is boss! Stop the state sponsored child abuse.
07:39 AM - Aug 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Declassifianon in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
14 August, 09:57
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
pull them out and be locked and loaded is only reaction

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Sully @JDSully
13 August, 04:57
Parents it is time to stand together for all the children, take them out of school and band together you will find some of the good teachers that have quit because of all the schools policies, will be willing to then teacher a small group of children, then all the parents start paying that teacher, it will soon catch on and before you know it you have community groups schools which will bypass the Evil system. DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
13 August, 11:05
Everyone needs to know that these surveys happen in EVERY state, in every school district. I always told my students to check the option "I don't know" if there were questions they were not comfortable in answering (because it's none of anyone's business). Last year, the school admin told us to stop telling kids "IDK" is an option, kids had to answer Y/N. Some of the questions:
"There are weapons in my home?"
"I feel scared at home sometimes?"
"I don't have a safe place at home?"
"I feel loved at home?"
"I feel depressed?"
"I often wake up angry?"
"I wish I had someone to talk to about my problems?" Y/N, etc, etc, etc.
You can guess who that "Someone" was. The school councilor, who determines if the child needs medication perhaps, or is in a safe environment free from mom/dad. Either way, that child is marked.
As a teacher and parent it infuriated me that kids were put in this situation. I am no longer a teacher. The BEST thing you can do is GET YOUR KIDS OUT OF SCHOOL

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
14 August, 11:15
In response Made In America to her Publication
Worked for a psychologist in the 1970’s doing IQ, neurological and aptitude testing of children in order to categorize them for treatments. When I learned it marked the kids and their parents and led to unwarranted therapy, psychoactive drugs, and ADHD diagnoses I was disgusted and quit. This has been going on for decades. It’s lucrative and damaging to families and the children.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
15 August, 12:29
In response Made In America to her Publication
one of my cousins was a school superintendant. in the 90’s he used to tell us at family dinners he would go class rooms and say to kids in class rooms ;
“ anyone’s dad here beat their mom?!!!” indicating to them to raise their hand. he said it like he was joking with us. i dont know if he was REALLY joking. i did not care for this cousin that much. he was a bully to my mom growing up. funny not funny stuff goes on in school that kids never tell. just sayin’ 😳😡

anon anon @Qcolorado
13 August, 10:30
Time to homeschool. Each student pulled from the school rosters is thousands of lost state dollars. Eventually, the schools will cave.

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
13 August, 10:38
In response anon anon to her Publication
We cut our loses and made huge sacrifices from the start of this madness. We pulled my granddaughter out. She has not participated in covid.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
14 August, 09:41
In response anon anon to her Publication
I agree!! Trusted neighbors should help with this. We all need to pull together.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
13 August, 11:09
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Yes ma'am. Pull your kids, find a home school group. If none exists- create your own. Pull resources, find a teacher willing to school any age, any subject/all subjects. There are sooooo many free resources to take advantage of. Use them.

Emily Darrow @DRAGONFLY17
13 August, 07:45
WOW! The dark aide ia so deparate that they are willing to do anything.