Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
13 August, 07:39
We need an unplanned "Spring Break" !!!

plan 1 week, everyone keep children home, make demands, game over!

#SaveTheChildren

Either pull your kids out, or take back your power and show them who is boss! Stop the state sponsored child abuse.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
13 August, 11:05
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
Everyone needs to know that these surveys happen in EVERY state, in every school district. I always told my students to check the option "I don't know" if there were questions they were not comfortable in answering (because it's none of anyone's business). Last year, the school admin told us to stop telling kids "IDK" is an option, kids had to answer Y/N. Some of the questions:
"There are weapons in my home?"
"I feel scared at home sometimes?"
"I don't have a safe place at home?"
"I feel loved at home?"
"I feel depressed?"
"I often wake up angry?"
"I wish I had someone to talk to about my problems?" Y/N, etc, etc, etc.
You can guess who that "Someone" was. The school councilor, who determines if the child needs medication perhaps, or is in a safe environment free from mom/dad. Either way, that child is marked.
As a teacher and parent it infuriated me that kids were put in this situation. I am no longer a teacher. The BEST thing you can do is GET YOUR KIDS OUT OF SCHOOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
DO NOT SEND YOUR KIDS TO SCHOOL, PEOPLE! THIS IS WARTIME. YOUR CHILDREN ARE IN DANGER. IF THERE'S A 0.1% CHANCE MY KID CAN GET HURT---> I DON'T TAKE THAT CHANCE... IS HOW TO THINK. WHAT ARE PEOPLE SENDING THEM TO SCHOOL FOR??? "EDUCATION"?? DO YOU REALLY THINK YOUR CHILDREN ARE BEING EDUCATED? THEY ARE PROGRAMMING THEM.
04:52 PM - Aug 13, 2021
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
13 August, 08:31
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Maybe people just realized what happened to education. The problem started when Bill Gates and Pearson Education bought out all the small school book publishers years ago. They created a monopoly. Children were taught sight reading, not phonics. Shortly after, kids weren't able to read, so in comes Bill Gates/Pearson creating reading programs for children that struggled to read (due to a problem they created). Children were labeled Learning disabled, so here comes Gates/Pearson again with more learning programs. Sadly, districts bought it hook, line and sinker because it meant more funding for school districts. The more learning disabilities and children that are diagnosed as "Reading Deficient", the more funding. It's not about the kids. It stopped being about education when Bill Gates gained access to Americas children. Now with the COVID hoax, more control has been turned over to ZOOM and Silicone Valley where Americas children will be auctioned off as worker bees. It's serious.

13 August, 09:23
In response Made In America to her Publication
This is true... Bill Gates has his hands everywhere, he is powerful enough, financially, to have them everywhere. Long before his access... definitely in the last 40+ years... it is the Department of Education (which is really connected to Bill Gates, the Vatican and every Freemason entity) got installed into the Public School System to begin their work of breaking the Family, dumbing down 3 consecutive generations... so as to establish these "products" in every institution.. colleges and universities... that they had groomed with a communist inclination. They brought in "Sex Ed" and "Drug Ed" which has zippo to do with equipping young people to be economically successful humans. When the Federal Government got tangled up with schools that was it.. the schools had to do whatever they were told by those that were funding them (with taxpayer money, of course) It takes 15 years to program one generation K-college.🤬

Nicki Marshall @nickiannm
13 August, 04:58
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Wish I could get my kids and adult grandkids to understand this.

13 August, 05:24
In response Nicki Marshall to her Publication
It's such a huge gamble.... these people are so sick, they are capable of injecting them and saying the children volunteered. I cannot imagine what people are thinking to let them sit in a classroom all day with a mask on... what happened to humans!.... smh😒

14 August, 10:14
In response Nicki Marshall to her Publication
They will eventually learn but they will learn at a hard price.