Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
“Whoa they tried a cyber insurrection at the symposium and got busted!”

RedPillPharmacist
11:12 AM - Aug 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
17 August, 11:49
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
12 August, 03:57
I don't know what else to say to Mike except we see what you are doing for us and America. Thank you, you are not alone we are with you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
12 August, 03:07
POOR MIKE LOOKS SO TIRED

Data Gramma @Vic
12 August, 03:10
In response GrandmaK PATRIOT to her Publication
He does and to add to exhaustion, he was attacked by his hotel room.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
12 August, 02:44
Did we expect any less? Pray.

Nightwatch is up.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
12 August, 01:54
Glad Mike's team was ready for this. Now let's see what our worthless current government does with this cyber attack info.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
12 August, 01:40
Flushing out the fake MAGA bad actors into the light.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 August, 01:40
wow, this is really sad

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
12 August, 01:02
Seems like RSBN's Rumble Channel is being attacked today. While watching the symposium on the RSBN Rumble Channel this morning, the vid went black and looped. It started up after I exited and then started it up again. Did this every 10-15 seconds. Finally, I got tired of the looping and am listening on my computer on frankspeech.com

Checked the other Rumble channels I subscribe to and the only one that looped like that was RSBN.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 August, 01:09
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
similar to yesterday for me

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
12 August, 12:42
#TRAP 🤔

John Atkison @Duende
12 August, 12:32
First thing that came to my mind after watching this was this was a sting operation or a part of one.

Genius, pure genius.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 August, 01:10
In response John Atkison to his Publication
agree