Only people mentioned by Rena1776 in this post can reply
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
10 August, 10:56
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
While for the sake of our marines, I hope this is true... I can't find any credible source for this story. All of the independent sites that have picked it up are citing the sole source on realrawnews, which site does not really screen stories. The source story just reports it as a leak from someone who overheard a phone call from Berger to Austin. Not a typical place for leaks, especially in dangerous times like the present.

https://realrawnews.com/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
15 August, 08:34
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
I'm going with it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
10 August, 09:57
🦅🇺🇸💪🏼

Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
10 August, 09:48
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Definitely! 💥💥💥

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
10 August, 09:44
HOOOOORA💥💥💥💥💥💥