Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Remember, just because someone is a Democrat, does not mean that they sacrifice young children and worship satan.

Some Democrats have good hearts and have been misled just like all of the misled Republicans.
01:28 PM - Aug 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
12 August, 05:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Exactly! President Kennedy was a Democrat but an extraordinary Patriot. It's not the party, it's the character and actions of the person that reveals intent. The governor in my state classifies himself as Republican but that's not how he behaves. "You'll know them by their fruits" is not some clever statement. People can say anything but the proof is in the pudding!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
12 August, 02:36
That's very true, just like not all republicans are saints!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
11 August, 01:36
True, I feel for the good intended sheeple.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 August, 09:57
But in my defense, I mentioned Demonrats and Evil! ;-)

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 August, 09:56
You got me there!
How about all EVIL!!!

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
10 August, 09:43
YES!!! These are our friends and neighbors! Remember they have been HIGHLY deceived and they don't even know it!

God Wins donated @GR2021
10 August, 09:14
Most people around us are democrat liberals and they think that only they should have a voice. anything i say or post ticks them off so quickly... glad i have facts to dish out and courage to stand. agree they are not satan worshippers byt they surely think prolife is used as an election issue to gain votes. waiting to see them when they get to know about child trafficking and satanism. as for Repulican politicians, many are guilty too ... may justice be served!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
10 August, 06:23
Many republican politicians are evil too, maybe most of them

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
12 August, 09:20
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
True, more and more are being exposed every day.

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
10 August, 04:29
Thank you, Doq!
My dem friends and relatives are all good people- just still brainwashed. I only woke up March 2020 after a lifetime of being asleep politically.
https://www.mynewnorm.net/...

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
11 August, 01:49
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
Thank you for sharing that!! Great story!
🦅🇺🇸🙏🏼✨💫

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
10 August, 04:24
Right!! Good and bad on both sides!

SPORTS @SPORTS
10 August, 04:12
And some are low IQ, pure trash cultists who hate you, me, this country, everyone in it AND, most importantly, THEMSELVES.

They MUST be eliminated from the face of this earth. ALL of them!

It's the ONLY way to get our country back. It is up to us to handle it!

PURE MOTHER FUCKING TRASH!

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
10 August, 04:22
In response SPORTS to his Publication
on all sides the only good politician is one who says i served my time and moves on with his life

we need to change the entire system
for one end politics as being a career
you will need to have a job cause political duty would be compensated like jury duty
minimum wage no benefits

jim earl @jimearlbob
10 August, 04:12
Dems vote in lock step and support each other they are all evil

Bay 17d @Bay17d
10 August, 04:01
Thanks DOQ. "As a Trump-Loyalist" I am "behind enemy lines" trying his best to wake people up and I can attest to this.

Good people are waking up so please help guide them. I know some may not agree with me, but we need both parties. This is the American way.

If I can give advice, please remind yourself to seperare Democrat-Liberals from the Communist/Marxists/Traitors.

Joe Smith @JoeQSmithers
10 August, 03:50
I have a buddy who is a good person at heart but a rabid democratic, who doesn't yet realize he has been fooled into supporting everything he's against. I've tried to wake him without success and in the end begged him to get more sources for his news to save our friendship. He's extremely intelligent but relys on the NYT for all his news, which I can't believe someone soo smart could do. I just pray he can recover from the cognitive dissonance once all is revealed as well as opted out of getting the mRNA gene manipulating shot. 😔

Feelin GEORGEous @feelinGEORGEous
10 August, 03:41

Celery Juicer @Emme
10 August, 02:20
My Husband, whom i am caring for, is a italian democrat. He loves JFK and the old pope. Hes as Crhistlike as they come. Just cant get his mind around the idea that folks he voted for didnt have his best interest at heart!

Celery Juicer @Emme
10 August, 02:22
In response Celery Juicer to her Publication
but then, i voted for bush! both of those bastards!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
10 August, 02:11
I'm so glad you posted this. I know some democrats who are decent people - brainwashed but not evil.

Emma ElT @auntieeme
10 August, 02:01
A lot of my circle is democrat/liberal. I love them but they are a hell of a lot more angry than any conservative on the planet.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 August, 01:57
There are evils and goods on both sides!

The two party system was designed to keep us slaves and line the cabals pockets.

We need to do away with parties and have voting for the individual person.
We wlll be united under one parties>>>the party of the human race!