CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 August, 01:00
yep

i blame my family for believing the big covid lie bullshit

but they are really victims of dem nwo covid lies, and fauci did this to them, and gates, and bidan. and msm lies for years.

Some day the pendulum will swing the other way, and they will all pay for their behavior.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
08 August, 01:41
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I have family completely brainwashed too. You can't change their mind about anything. I have tried. Just pray for them and love them from afar.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 August, 02:05
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
😟🙏👊

08 August, 02:22
The sad thing is, my oldest sister used to be a LPN. She used to work in nursing homes. Now she likes Biden and really wanted Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders to be President. Now let that sink in. She thinks Orange Man Bad and can't ever say a nice thing about him. Definitely crazy times we are living in. Just keep praying and keep the faith. GOD is in control and GOD will do all things on his timing, not ours.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 August, 03:52
🙏agree, sorry about your sister.

My sister got a vax because she wanted a vacation.

08 August, 04:22
Sorry to hear that. Thank you. I also have 2 brothers and 2 sister- in- laws that took the vaccine. I am the youngest out of 8 kids and I am 54. I lost a sister to cancer years ago. I have lost both my parents. My dad died when I was a senior in high school and my mom passed some years ago. So I can feel everyone's pain and what they are going through. I have tried to wake them all up, but it is of no use. They got sick early on and believed all the lies about this and think that the flu, pneumonia, bronchitis, and whatever else have completely disappeared. It's really sad, when I am more awake than my older siblings. I have always been awake. I thank GOD for that. He has always guided my path throughout my life.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 August, 09:19
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER, EVEN THOUGH OUR STORIES ARE NOT EXACTLY THE SAME. I AM FIGHITNG TO WAKE PEOPLE UP.

SOMEONE (MORE THAN ONE) IS TRYING TO WAKE UP ONE OF MY FAMILY WHO LIVES IN CALIFORNIA, AND I THINK IT IS PARTLY BECAUSE OF THE LOCKDOWNS, MASK MANDATES AND HER FRIENDS LEAVING CA TO START OVER IN OTHER PLACES, AND THEY ARE TRYING TO WAKE HER UP.

SO I WILL TRY TO WAKE UP OTHERS TO HOPE SOMEONE WILL WAKE UP MY FAMILY.

PAYING IT FORWARD. THAT IS ALL I CAN DO RIGHT NOW.

YESTERDAY I WAS WORN DOWN, AND NEEDED TO REST, BUT TODAY I HAVE HOPE AGAIN.

Daine Hurley @Canuck04
09 August, 09:46
keep your heads up....tide is changing....more n more....i have seen more ppl wake up the last 2 weeks than the last 6 months....shits bout to hit the fan....IM SO READY......LET EM ALL SQUIRM...😁😎👍

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 August, 09:48
In response Daine Hurley to his Publication
👊🙏💡😁 ty

Daine Hurley @Canuck04
so welcome cm....i have seen so much good come from you and great info shared....like you said we all come from different places but the truth shared is the same....so we anons n patriots all around arent wrong....ppl are starting to understand....your doing great and thank you for the motivation...your right its hard and very draining....thank to god and all of you i have been able to keep my head up and keep on keeping on...👍👍
10:00 AM - Aug 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Canuck04 in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 August, 10:31
In response Daine Hurley to his Publication
🙏👊😁💡TY FOR KIND WORDS, MEANS A LOT, JUST FIGHTING TO HAVE TRUTH OUT OF LIES.

I WANT MY FAMILY BACK, AND WILL NEVER STOP FIGHITNG FOR THEM AND MY COMMUNITY.

MUCH LOVE AND LIGHT TO SEND TO YOU AND YOURS ALSO.

JUST CANNOT EVER GO BACK AND -RETEND IT IS ALL OK, UNTIL THINGS ARE FIXED.